SOLD - Fuel cell for water cooled BMW RT’s.

Fuel Cell comes with Factory Police Radio box to replace the back seat and all hardware required to mount it. Fuel cell holds 4.88 Gallons. Fuel cell was in the 2017 Iron Butt Rally with the previous owner and when measured bike and fuel cell capacity was 11.48. It will just need the connection to the fuel tank. Asking $600.00 for the Cell and the police radio box assembly.

KAPOW

Rock'n the ride!
Premier Member
I would love to see detailed photos of how it mounts to the motorcycle. I have 2020 R1250RT on which I am interested in using it on (or possibly my 2008 K1200GT if easily modified). Can you provide an idea of shipping weight and your zip code so I can estimate shipping cost? Is the tank constructed of aluminum or other metal?

Photos attached. It only allows 10 photos. email me and I will send more. [email protected]. This mounts to the factory police radio box (included and seen in the photos) This base replaces the passenger seat and rear rack. it is an easy installation. You would need to check to see if the part number for the police radio box is the same for the 1250 if it was to just be an easy bolt on. The blue paint has some scuffs and chips in areas that are hard to see in the photos. It is an aluminum custom made cell.

Attachments

I would love to see detailed photos of how it mounts to the motorcycle. I have 2020 R1250RT on which I am interested in using it on (or possibly my 2008 K1200GT if easily modified). Can you provide an idea of shipping weight and your zip code so I can estimate shipping cost? Is the tank constructed of aluminum or other metal?
Photos below. I can be reached via email at [email protected]