Full Monty

Viper

Well, the Itinerary is planned, the route sorted, the hotel booked and the fundraising page done, looks like on the 29th of July I will be taking on the Full Monty, wish me luck.....

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Good luck. Try not to waste time in the early part of your ride so you have spare time to rest as you tire. Make a list of expected arrival times and try and stick to it.

Viper

Good luck. Try not to waste time in the early part of your ride so you have spare time to rest as you tire. Make a list of expected arrival times and try and stick to it.
Thanks Phil, have sorted my Itinerary, if i can stick to it i should have about 2 hours to spare, I know its easy to lose 2 hours over 48, got a couple of concerns, one is this news that pay at pumps taking £99 regardless of how much you put in the tank and it can take up to two days for them to return the balance.. as long as its dry, that's all i want... lol.... barring an accident or breakdown i will finish it, might not be in the 48 hours but i will finish it and if i don't manage to finish in time, i will attempt it again...

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Thanks Phil, have sorted my Itinerary, if i can stick to it i should have about 2 hours to spare, I know its easy to lose 2 hours over 48, got a couple of concerns, one is this news that pay at pumps taking £99 regardless of how much you put in the tank and it can take up to two days for them to return the balance.. as long as its dry, that's all i want... lol.... barring an accident or breakdown i will finish it, might not be in the 48 hours but i will finish it and if i don't manage to finish in time, i will attempt it again...
Apparently most supermarkets have suspended the £99 thing pending quicker responses from the banks.....

Hopefully the PPPPPPP applies and good luck with your run.