FYI IBA Germany ride to Eat in Scotland

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
The second R2E takes us to the Scottish Highland's this year!
There we meet on Saturday, the 27th of July at 15 o'clock (!!!) in front of the famous Highlander-Castle for a group photo.
1543996048988.png GPS 57.274072, -5.512949
Who wants to take time before for a sightseeing tour.
Then it goes across the beautiful landscape to about 120 km away Inverness, where we meet at 19 clock in the restaurant "Beefeater" for dinner together.
GPS 57.464301, -4.246626
(Https://www.beefeater.co.uk/steak-restaurant/Inverness/Loch-Ness-House-Dalneigh.html)
There is also a hotel, the Premir Inn Inverness West, where you can stay for example. (Https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/ho...inverness/inverness-west.html?cid=GLBC_INVSOU)
Until then !!!!

Aitch

From memory I think there are three or four premier inns in Inverness - all within 4 or 5 miles of each other so I tend to find it relatively easy to get a cheap saver room. I'll be travelling back down south from Elgin (with a couple of grumpy teenagers) on the 27th otherwise I would have been tempted!

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
I am planning on coming over from Northern Ireland, and perhaps popping up to Lochinver the next day for another of their famous pies.

oh yes the lochinver pie shop is a bit special many years since i've been though, could well be there myself night before wild camping and fishing on skye
Could be a good one for my diary