Game Of Thrones - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally - Begins June 21st - Winter Is Coming..GOT General Chat Thread

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
Thanks guys, and many thanks Annette - a lot of fun was had!
I reckon that I would approach a 24/36 hour rally very differently ... and perhaps struggle somewhat ... with the added time pressure.
But let me loose with plenty of time to plan and to ride - and I go a bit crazy!
But I just love it.
I also enjoyed the strategic nature of parts of the game, and of course the subterfuge!

Thanks also to the silent one behind the game - Ser Jorah Mormont.
Many thanks Bill for your work behind the scenes keeping track of our exploits!

Derrick

IBR Finisher
Well done Nico - I had hoped to get involved but then forgot to register before the Border, and have been having a few issues to deal with since then - most notably having lost (as in a 100% and permanent type of lost) hearing in my left ear. :eek::eek:

Looking forward to the 26th of October though, when I can share in person my other travailsof the last month (injections straight onto my left ear, falling off a push bike, having my motorcycle helmet stolen while at Bunnings, being rescued by Michael and Lynn etc etc etc....)o_O :):p

Derrick

Thanks guys, and many thanks Annette - a lot of fun was had!
I reckon that I would approach a 24/36 hour rally very differently ... and perhaps struggle somewhat ... with the added time pressure.
But let me loose with plenty of time to plan and to ride - and I go a bit crazy!
But I just love it.
I also enjoyed the strategic nature of parts of the game, and of course the subterfuge!

Thanks also to the silent one behind the game - Ser Jorah Mormont.
Many thanks Bill for your work behind the scenes keeping track of our exploits!
Nico, can’t seem to find where you sent me your address. Could you give it to me again please, do I can send your trophy