Game Of Thrones - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally - Begins June 21st - Winter Is Coming..GOT General Chat Thread

kwaka

Premier Member
M'Lady Khaleesi,

If I may inquire and in the interest of fun for all loyal, brave and enterprising warriors.

Must we adhere and use the house sigil/standard as posted by your good self or could we possibly use multiple different house sigils?

With stipulation that the House name, the Charge and the Colours (Lannister, Lion, Gold on Red/Crimson in our case) be the barest of minimum on the sigil.

Some examples...

Lannisters.png

or...

Lannister1.jpeg

or...

Lannister2.jpg

M'Lady Khaleesi,

If I may inquire and in the interest of fun for all loyal, brave and enterprising warriors.

Must we adhere and use the house sigil/standard as posted by your good self or could we possibly use multiple different house sigils?

With stipulation that the House name, the Charge and the Colours (Lannister, Lion, Gold on Red/Crimson in our case) be the barest of minimum on the sigil.

Some examples...

View attachment 1935

or...

View attachment 1936

or...

View attachment 1937
Your rally flag may be of your choosing from the above.

An extra question please milady - if we collect likenesses of the insignia of other houses whilst Butt Lite-ing, do they still count? Or only those of our own House Martell? Please and thank you!
Oh yes, they shall all count. Let Your Khaleesi check on the points - I shall get back to you poste haste!
Also, what is your GOT character? We need to assign you one and you shall need to change your Avatar accordingly. Please select from the vast array of likely charcters.......apart from Cersei Lannister, for she is already taken !

An extra question please milady - if we collect likenesses of the insignia of other houses whilst Butt Lite-ing, do they still count? Or only those of our own House Martell? Please and thank you!
I do believe that in relation to this question, #2 Rule shall suffice for points values - i.e Each bonus location that you find in your own state that is not your own House Standard, is worth 50 points. Your own House Standard is still worth 25 points. I know that there are different points for being interstate, but you are actually in another realm entirely, and so we shall deem it to be the same as your own state.
If I have stated differently elsewhere, please point out my transgression and I shall revise.
Your Khaleesi is reeling in end of financial year tasks that must be done, and is finding herself taxed for time and brain power, for Ser Jorah Momont can surely not assist me with these laborious tasks.
Good luck in your journey to that other great land. Your Khaleesi cannot wait to see the images yu may produce from there.

I do believe that in relation to this question, #2 Rule shall suffice for points values - i.e Each bonus location that you find in your own state that is not your own House Standard, is worth 50 points. Your own House Standard is still worth 25 points. I know that there are different points for being interstate, but you are actually in another realm entirely, and so we shall deem it to be the same as your own state.
If I have stated differently elsewhere, please point out my transgression and I shall revise.
Your Khaleesi is reeling in end of financial year tasks that must be done, and is finding herself taxed for time and brain power, for Ser Jorah Momont can surely not assist me with these laborious tasks.
Good luck in your journey to that other great land. Your Khaleesi cannot wait to see the images yu may produce from there.
I thank thee milady and wish you well with this devilish task of yours! We shall away to warmer kingdoms and send news of what we find there!

Oh yes, they shall all count. Let Your Khaleesi check on the points - I shall get back to you poste haste!
Also, what is your GOT character? We need to assign you one and you shall need to change your Avatar accordingly. Please select from the vast array of likely charcters.......apart from Cersei Lannister, for she is already taken !
I thank thee. I choose Talisa Stark please, though her allegiances are not mine...

Thus far House Martell has drawn first blood in infiltrating the enemy and gaining bonuses that are in another kingdom. House Lannister is under attack!
According to your Khaleesi's tallies, the leading house is House Arryn with 1275, followed closely by House Lannister on 950 (the first kingdom to feel the sting of infiltration), then we have House Martell on 925, followed by House Tyrell on 700 and lastly House Stark, on 650 points.
The points are based on what your Khaleesi feels should be allowed.
Be careful as to your rally flag and the structures that you are taking images of. Internal exhibitions and internal shop dressings shall not be deemed as fit bonus locations for they can surely change too quickly for our purposes of war.
We still have a long battle ahead. Let us see who is up for the task!

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
Healing from a Hernia operation.................... the doctor said my sword was too big.
Hope to join the fight in a few weeks.
Methinks the Hound is trying to scare the enemy with talk of the sword...
Seriously, heal well and join the fray at your earliest!
And trust me - it's okay battling with a smaller sword.
Just ask Varys of House Martell - his name be not 'little' for no reason...
;)

Heal well Hound. Talk of swords, both big and small, do heat up the Dragons! We shall look forward to seeing you wielding your sword in a few weeks time. Be afraid. Be very afraid.