Game Of Thrones - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally - Begins June 21st - Winter Is Coming..GOT General Chat Thread

kwaka

Premier Member
You don’t need to know anything g about Game of Thrones to play this game, for the intricacies of our game come from the imaginings of your Khaleesi! That’s very scary. It pleases me greatly that both you and Liz are going to play. Why don’t you stick your hand up as Leader for NSW - it’s a title - you will also be good at encouraging other riders from
NSW to play the game.
Liz could be Cersie Lannister (one of my faves!)
OK, OK.
If not already taken, I'll puts me hand up at your behest as it pleases me greatly to please my Kaheelsi.

PM sent

Last edited:
Name of the Realm - Westeros

Your Khaleesi - Daenerys Targaryen - (Lady Cuddles)

Hand of the Queen - Ser Jorah Mormont (Tiger Bill)

The 7 Kingdoms

1. House Stark - QLD - The North
Leader - Eddard Stark - (Naughty Bart)
Army
- Maestro Aemon (Biggles)
- Jon Snow (TJ)

2. House Lannister - NSW - Casterley Rock
Leader - Tywin Lannister - (Kwaka )
- Jaqen H'ghar (Vlad)

3. House Arryn - VIC - Of the Vale
Leader - Ser Brynden Tully aka Blackfish - Niko

4. House Martell - NT/ACT - Of Dorne
Leader - Ellaria Sand - ..................... ?

5. House Tyrell - SA - Of the Reach
Leader - Mace Tyrell - (Jeffrey Gebler)

6. House Tully - WA - Riverrun
Leader - Edmur Tully - ...............?

7. House Greyjoy - TAS - of the Iron Islands
Leader - Balou Greyjoy - ................?

Last edited:

kwaka

Premier Member
Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye. Hear me roar! My fellow Lannisters, Westermen one and all.

"Fools look at the Westerlands and see gold. Fools see our wealth and call it strength. Gold is just another rock. The Westerlands are strong because of House Lannister. From strong leadership comes unity; from unity comes power."

Thusly I say unto you. We are soon to be engaged in battle. The GOT - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally and now, as your leader, I decree a Call to Arms and implore all the warriors of the Westerlands to come forth and rally to battle.

Our Kahleesi sees fit that when the battle proper starts, along with trials and tribulations we will have many twists and turns, some easier than others, some not so much but in our quest to best our opponents, we all shall have immense amusement and a sense of pride and triumph in our achievements.

From our strength in unity, such unity that empowers us with the overwhelming desire to amass together not only a vast army of warriors, but also the strength to amass the necessary and overwhelming weight of battle points to succeed in our quest to vanquish all other Kingdoms.

As your Leader, I call out to each and every Westermen and Westerwoman House Lannister needs you more than ever before. Come now, register your intent and make yourself and your leader proud to be part of this great battle adventure rally.

This is not a State of Origin battle, this is a Kingdom of Origin battle and together, we will be victorious!

Naughty Bart

The House Stark - QLD - The North is Starting to amass its army of formidable warriors that should make the other States wither in Fear
I only hope, as its humble leader that i can keep up with our band of legendary warriors as we seek to crush the other realms
If not' i may have to venture south to Hobble some of the southern realms steeds to ensure our victory

With just over 3 weeks until the start of the Battles and Tasks
The House of Stark seem to be in a very dominate position, But there are still some VERY Strong Warriors in the southern States that have yet to affirm their allegiances to the there home lands
When these warriors appear no doubt this will become a ledgendary battle for history to remember

Me thinks our Kahleesi had this already planned 'drain for it is thus.

Winter solstice 2018 in Southern Hemisphere will be at 8:07 pm on Thursday, 21 June. All times are in Eastern Australia Time.
Our rally actually starts at 12:01am 21st June 2018, so that we get the most out of our time to battle.

The House Stark - QLD - The North is Starting to amass its army of formidable warriors that should make the other States wither in Fear
I only hope, as its humble leader that i can keep up with our band of legendary warriors as we seek to crush the other realms
If not' i may have to venture south to Hobble some of the southern realms steeds to ensure our victory

With just over 3 weeks until the start of the Battles and Tasks
The House of Stark seem to be in a very dominate position, But there are still some VERY Strong Warriors in the southern States that have yet to affirm their allegiances to the there home lands
When these warriors appear no doubt this will become a ledgendary battle for history to remember
Ahhh our leader of House Stark is thinking like a leader...... your Khaleesi shall Say no more.....

Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye. Hear me roar! My fellow Lannisters, Westermen one and all.

"Fools look at the Westerlands and see gold. Fools see our wealth and call it strength. Gold is just another rock. The Westerlands are strong because of House Lannister. From strong leadership comes unity; from unity comes power."

Thusly I say unto you. We are soon to be engaged in battle. The GOT - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally and now, as your leader, I decree a Call to Arms and implore all the warriors of the Westerlands to come forth and rally to battle.

Our Kahleesi sees fit that when the battle proper starts, along with trials and tribulations we will have many twists and turns, some easier than others, some not so much but in our quest to best our opponents, we all shall have immense amusement and a sense of pride and triumph in our achievements.

From our strength in unity, such unity that empowers us with the overwhelming desire to amass together not only a vast army of warriors, but also the strength to amass the necessary and overwhelming weight of battle points to succeed in our quest to vanquish all other Kingdoms.

As your Leader, I call out to each and every Westermen and Westerwoman House Lannister needs you more than ever before. Come now, register your intent and make yourself and your leader proud to be part of this great battle adventure rally.

This is not a State of Origin battle, this is a Kingdom of Origin battle and together, we will be victorious!
Your Khaleesi loves this!

Make sure you check out the GOT Rules Thread - it will give you some enticing reasons to take part.... it would please your Khaleesi greatly if you could all decide to embrace the battle.
We now have a Leader for House Tyrell - SA - Of the Reach
Leader - Mace Tyrell - (Jeffrey Gerbler), who has already earned 700 points for his kingdom, being the very first leader of the 7 kingdoms to stand up and be counted.
We also have a leader for House Stark - QLD - The North
Leader - Eddard Stark - (Naughty Bart),
Earning his kingfom an easy 600 points.

More recently we have a leader for
House Lannister - NSW - Casterley Rock
Leader - Tywin Lannister - (Kwaka),
giving that kingdom 500 points.

There are still 4 kingdoms that need to come into play. Are you going to be a player for your kingdom?

Last edited: