Game Of Thrones - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally - Begins June 21st - Winter Is Coming..GOT General Chat Thread

SimonB

Premier Member
Greetings Khaleesi, I would like to step forth to lead House Martell - NT/ACT - Of Dorne into battle.

Having searched the magical book of Google, I note Ellaria Sand is a woman, describing herself as an 'acquired taste'!

I am intrigued by this description and I may need to conduct more thorough research by watching some GOT...

In the meantime, and with your permission and guidance, perhaps I could be a male lead?

Daisy

Premier Member
Your Khaleesi wonders how one is to partake of any rally of any sort without having photographic evidence of your pursuits?
I'm not averse to photographic evidence of the bike, the odo, the flag and whatever else ... I just have a lifelong aversion to being photographed myself.
Some people think I'm just being silly and others think of it as a bit of a challenge, but I'm serious. I've hated being photographed my whole life and that isn't going to change, so any activity that requires my visage is off limits.

I'm not averse to photographic evidence of the bike, the odo, the flag and whatever else ... I just have a lifelong aversion to being photographed myself.
Some people think I'm just being silly and others think of it as a bit of a challenge, but I'm serious. I've hated being photographed my whole life and that isn't going to change, so any activity that requires my visage is off limits.
You will only need the beginning photo - I will give you personally, special dispensation to leave your helmet on for this pic. You shall have a picture of your character as the avatar. Throughout the rally, you will only need your flag or your bike (if requested) in the photo. Think on it again. This is just a bit of fun.

kwaka

Premier Member
Why oh why is this forever so?
Each and every time my wench and I have great plans afoot, Lady Fate must interfere and meddle.
Is it not fate enough dearest #1 daughter is very near ending the final trimester awaiting her first borne?
Does not that dastardly and most demanding tyrant Lord Work know of the importance too of the great GOT battle brewing?
Sheesh!
Yes, yes, yes! You hear me roar... in angst and so, the fun beginneth. :D

Why oh why is this forever so?
Each and every time my wench and I have great plans afoot, Lady Fate must interfere and meddle.
Is it not fate enough dearest #1 daughter is very near ending the final trimester awaiting her first borne?
Does not that dastardly and most demanding tyrant Lord Work know of the importance too of the great GOT battle brewing?
Sheesh!
Yes, yes, yes! You hear me roar... in angst and so, the fun beginneth. :D

We have another addition to our battle - a new Leader no less.
Welcome Oberyn Martell (aka Simon B)- leader for House Martell. What a great battle this is adding up to be. Have your wits about you - the first bonus post shallhappen on 20th June at 6pm.
CA7F2FF5-8DC8-43B1-AB1D-C193AC8B21CD.jpeg

The latest House Standings

1. House Stark - QLD - The North
Leader - Eddard Stark - (Naughty Bart)

Army
- Maestro Aemon (Biggles)
- Jon Snow (TJ)
- Tormund Giantbane - Drain

2. House Lannister - NSW - Casterley Rock
Leader - Tywin Lannister - (Kwaka )

Army

- Jaqen H'ghar (Vlad)
- Sandor Clegane, The Hound (Crappy)
- Tyrion Lannister - (Ed535)
- High Sparrow (Gatey)

3. House Arryn - VIC - Of the Vale
Leader - Ser Brynden Tully aka Blackfish - Niko

Army

Qyburn - (Grey Gentry)

4. House Martell - NT/ACT - Of Dorne
Leader - Oberyn Martell - (SimonB) ..................... ?

5. House Tyrell - SA - Of the Reach
Leader - Mace Tyrell - (Jeffrey Gebler)

Army

??

6. House Tully - WA - Riverrun
Leader - Edmur Tully - ...............?

7. House Greyjoy - TAS - of the Iron Islands
Leader - Balou Greyjoy - .............?

Last edited:

kwaka

Premier Member
Open your eyes and read forthwith warriors of House Lannister, your Leader commands it!

18:00 hr (your Leader assumes this to be EST) on the 20th of June, the great Kahleesi will post the first bonus thus inducing first blood. Maketh thee sure to read the Bonus Thread.

So too, ensure you have your battle armaments readied and fired as per The Rules.

"My ride loving warriors. We soon will see the steeds of the enemy approaching. We hear their wails over land, sea and air. Soon now, we will meet them here, face-to-face. I am resolved, in the midst and heat of this battle, to live or die amongst you all. While we stand together no invader shall pass our score. Let them come with the armies of Hell; they will not win! And when these long weeks of battle are ended, we will meet again in the gutter of loss or on the forum of victory."

With apologies to QEI

Just for your information, the assigned bonuses and tasks will be posted on the GOT Bonus Thread and you are to post your photographic evidence of the bonuses gathered on the Bonus thread as well!

Last edited:
And we have another great warrior joining Hoise Lannister. Ye shall all be quaking in your boots for surely Lord Petyr Baelish (Knave) is a devilish and colourful racing character indeed!
Welcome to the battle!

The latest House Standings

1. House Stark - QLD - The North
Leader - Eddard Stark - (Naughty Bart)

Army
- Maestro Aemon (Biggles)
- Jon Snow (TJ)
- Tormund Giantbane - Drain

Total - 4

2. House Lannister - NSW - Casterley Rock
Leader - Tywin Lannister - (Kwaka )

Army