Game Of Thrones - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally - Begins June 21st - Winter Is Coming..GOT General Chat Thread

Exalted Khaleesi. I believe something significant has been discovered in the realm of the North.

Although not yet a listed reward category, perhaps these might attract some beneficent points.
And so there are followers everywhere are there not? What a wondrous vision this is indeed. Your Khaleesi may indeed award you some points for this in a future post on the Bonus Thread, as I can see our House Standard is significantly displayed.
Look to a further proclamation. I do not wish to appear uncaring for your efforts, or unfair to any other warriors in this battle of ours.

And so it is that there are now many warriors in the fray, all stealing spoils of war in this great battle of the 7 kingdoms. Your Khaleesi suspects a plot may be afoot in the great House of Stark, where they may be colluding and sitting on their hard won bounty, for they have surely not posted many spoils of war up until this point. Either that or they are all content to be left open to decimation by their enemies, for already the great Petyr Baelish has infiltrated their kingdom. Remember, once the waypoints have been used, they may not be used again (at least not at this point) - so if you are sitting on your hard won spoils for future posting, you run the risk of being cut off at the knees by other fearless warriors from outside of your kingdom. It may also make things a tad more difficult for you as the war progresses. My advice is to start gathering your spoils and share them with us. Time is not your friend.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Oh if only I could hunt Lions.

That sheep thing...Rams and such are rude.

So Ive plenty of fish and sheep and royals and sundials and celtic stuff and a -15 start for a days riding and have come to the conclusion that Uralla NSW is the saturday night Beee seen place north of an east west line across Dubbo coast to SA.
I did spot a yellow Goldwing, two Kwaka14s and Gs all acting in a suspicious manner over the last few weeks.
And Ive been bloody crook since the long-weekend of last moon. Horse lice or the cure of the phlegm. But a raw poultice of dead rooster and Dart Frog have made the soft tissue hard and my heart beet faster.
More wine.

Oh if only I could hunt Lions.

That sheep thing...Rams and such are rude.

So Ive plenty of fish and sheep and royals and sundials and celtic stuff and a -15 start for a days riding and have come to the conclusion that Uralla NSW is the saturday night Beee seen place north of an east west line across Dubbo coast to SA.
I did spot a yellow Goldwing, two Kwaka14s and Gs all acting in a suspicious manner over the last few weeks.
And Ive been bloody crook since the long-weekend of last moon. Horse lice or the cure of the phlegm. But a raw poultice of dead rooster and Dart Frog have made the soft tissue hard and my heart beet faster.
More wine.
I think more wine seems the best remedy indeed.