Gerbing - need to contact CEO or someone of importance

I am getting slammed by one of the reps for "using" my gear and having issues. He has been blaming me for mixing and matching pieces which I have never done, including returning a pair of gloves he said were not purchase from an authorized reseller so I could purchase from the correct reseller. I want to let someone of importance know that this is far from acceptable as I have been wearing/using some form of Gerbing since 1996!!

Thank you all - Rachel

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
You do realize the Gerbing company of old is no longer in existence...right?

Paging the resident expert in these matters @KEN PHENIX who may be able to shed some light into this situation.

Thank you, howeverI have been back and forth with the various entities for years from the original in Union WA (yes they are back) to Olympia WA to NC. I am dealing with the NC "Gerbing" now - Gordons Gerbing has come back in WA but they won't touch what I have bought in the last five plus years from Gerbing in NC.

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Contact Information
Gerbings, LLC
816 S Elm St
Greensboro, NC 27406
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Phone: (800) 646-5916

cacomly

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
One thought, post your issues in a post or review on their Facebook page. That will get their attention and they normally will at least speak to you about their issue. I know quite a few people who had issues dealing with companies on other channels get good results when their problem was posted publicly for all to see.

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Thank you, howeverI have been back and forth with the various entities for years from the original in Union WA (yes they are back) to Olympia WA to NC. I am dealing with the NC "Gerbing" now - Gordons Gerbing has come back in WA but they won't touch what I have bought in the last five plus years from Gerbing in NC.
I don't blame them.
Did you see this?

https://www.gerbing.com/warranty

Warranty repairs are handled by:
Heated Clothing RX
877-248-3080
www.heatedclothingrx.com
[email protected]

Also found:

For product quality issues, please contact us directly at 800-646-5916 or [email protected]