Gibraltar -> Nordkap (GN72) am 06.08.2016

XBRJo

Premier Member
Falls jemand ohne Mühe ein rechtes Spiegelglas für eine St1100 einpacken kann......
(Nicht dringend.. Nur Risse...)
Ich muss mir mal ein Dutzend kaufen....

XBRJo

Premier Member
Wie gesagt nur: nur ohne Mühe...
Bin im Hotel.
Scott scheint schon da zu sein, hab noch nicht getroffen ... meine Handy Nr +491735343036 (whatsup)
Zimmer 202

pihlo

Rallymaster 12Stunden.CH
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Ich hab da noch ne Frage.....:
In der Finischen Website steht "...After all copy your gasreceipts, use original formulas below and send everything to Finland...." OK, I copy my receipts - and do I send the copy or the original?

(Mist papierkram....) ;)

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
ja, normalersweise ... aber das geht aus dem Text nicht klar heraus vor....
Found this on the web site ... http://www.ibafinland.fi/instructions/182-ajosaeaennoet

After / run Forms and payment

• Fill out the registration form for the driver
    NOTE: If you were involved in the passenger, the passenger fill the registration form also
  • Pay for the inspection fees or account 400610-2116186 IBAN code GB31 4006 1020 1161 86
  • Fees 2016: Members € 35, first one man show performing at 45 €, others 65 €. In addition, foreign trips are 10 € em. Amounts of money more expensive. Driving is ulkomaanajo, if any one of a receipt point is outside of Finland. Kyytiläisen payment for the current year up to 10 € for children under the driver's fee.
  • Enumerate and copy receipts in chronological order A4 for, as many as is on the screen, the model for this (Note: return the irtokuitit to copy!)
  • Fill in the driver's log book (log book) numbers in accordance with the events of receipts, see the model here
  • Simu outside the Nordic countries even partially in time is also accompanied by a map copy, which run the route as well as receipt points are marked.
  • Send the papers by post (note: no e-mail!), (The registration form, the witness form, a mileage report, payment receipt and a copy of the receipt (as well as any copy of the map the route they)) to:
  • IBA Finland ry, PL73, 32201 LOIMAA

Hope this helps ....

pihlo

Rallymaster 12Stunden.CH
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Ja, so habe ich es auch in etwasgedacht - und die Finische Seite ist seeeehr hilfreich.... ;)

ACHTUNG: Da ist ein winzieger fehler in deinem Beitrag - ide IBAN fängt mit FI an und die BIC ist ITELFIHHXXX (aus der englischen Seite)

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Yes I had an email all in Finnish

When I asked what it meant they said my ride was approved and certificate would follow soon....My reply was Yippeeeeee....Thanks