GTR's (Get Together Rides)

Roadbandit

I'll put the first one up.

DRA get together, often called a DRAG.

December 3rd, Tumut. Final details to be decided. All welcome for a christmas party.
I would expect it will be an overnighter.
Many thanks to Sloth for organising.

Update for those not on the DRA forum

UPDATE

After some checking, The Oriental Hotel, Wynyard Street Tumut can accommodate us for the 3rd of December. They have a large eatery, but would like numbers in advance if we can.
There are about 7 rooms in the Pub - [02] 69471627 talk to Tanya or Ellen, or in their back yard there is the Tumut Motor Inn, [02] 69474523 - talk to Brian or Joy.
The Orient is literally 10 [of Mrs Sloth's] steps from the motel reception door.

1 room has already been taken for me and Mrs Sloth

The Motel has a small lock up area for bikes - when I asked about it, the proprietor asked me why would I need it, and who would steal in his town, but it is there if anyone wants it.

There are other places to stay in town - the Wynyard Hotel is good - talk to Raymond - [02] 69471104

***** Please indicate if you're coming so Sloth can keep tabs on numbers. I've started the list.
I am happy to keep tabs for Sloth so if you've not indicated attendance over on DRA, please add your name here.
For those not familiar with DRA get togethers, we have no minimum distances, nor check in times, nor numbers issued. It is about riders riding and enjoying the comradre - cheers Roadbandit. *****

http://www.distanceridersaustralia.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1067

Last edited:

Skidoo

Premier Member
Book me in, I'm a definite attendee, love the place, great excuse for another; 'Power to the People' ride!

I'm staying overnight, hope there's some snow :D

Skidoo

Premier Member
My guess most riders (the pushie type) will be accommodated on the Cooma side of the mountain.

Should be plenty of spare rooms in Tumut for those wanting to overnight it. Thinking of going down there this weekend to book my room in person and maybe sneak through Canberra without being noticed this time :D

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
List lifted from DRA

Sloth and Mrs Sloth ( pub)
Russell and Jeltje (pub)
Ed
Brodes
Roadbandit
Grey Gentry
Nico
Thommo
Skidoo
ED535 and Ethan
Bazz and Liz. Booked into the Tumut motel.
gatey is in. Room booked.
Rosco
Wayne - friend [?] of sloth's

Is that the lot?
TonyK in in this as we

kwaka

Premier Member
List lifted from DRA

Sloth and Mrs Sloth ( pub)
Russell and Jeltje (pub)
Ed
Brodes
Roadbandit
Grey Gentry
Nico
Thommo
Skidoo
ED535 and Ethan
Bazz and Liz. Booked into the Tumut motel. Due to unforseen circumstances we can't make it to this one. Have fun and don't forget the pix!
gatey is in. Room booked.
Rosco
Wayne - friend [?] of sloth's

Is that the lot?
TonyK in in this as we

I changed my email address on the DRA forum a couple of months ago and since then I have not been able to log in to that forum or find any way to contact the admin of that forum. My responses to Thommo's email advising me my account has been deactivated have gone unanswered.
cheers
HarryR

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Well thats pigs tit Harry and just not on as far as Im concerned.
Just ran a quick scan over the member list and couldnt find your user name (HarryR) in there.
Had you made contact with any of us via this forum sooner then the clearly overlooked emails might have by a third party been made good. As a low life member of DRA I can only say sorry on behalf of those further up the tree...and maybe go take the Billiard Que for a stroll.
I'm in phone discussions with RB on other matters so Now this oversight is of a much higher priority and needs to be fixed.
Can we take this up via PM mate? I would like to do my best to resolve this issue if I can.

Ed.

Premier Member
G'day Harry, Sorry only just saw this. Are you registered under the same name on DRA?

Did you have any luck getting hold of RB, Gatey?

Of course the welcome is out to everyone, that's kinda the point!