Hard Miles 1

Airportbum

Premier Member
Does anyone have a copy of Hard Miles (2007) that i could borrow, rent or buy? APG video sold out of the the first one. Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
I have a copy of Hard Miles (2007) and Hard Miles 2 (2009) that you can borrow as long as I get them back and you pay postage. Let me know if you still want it.
Dave Bourdeaux
605-254-6428

Does anyone have a copy of Hard Miles (2007) that i could borrow, rent or buy? APG video sold out of the the first one. Thanks, Mike
I got your message on my phone but lost it??? Send me your name and address and I will mail it to you. I'll include a note for the postage and you can reimburse me when you send it back. Try to respond on this forum so I don't loose it again. Or call me if you are more comfortable that way. Best time to get ahold of me is between 10:00 am-2:00PM CT
Daave Bourdeaux
605-254-6428

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I have copies of both Hard Miles and Hard Miles 2. If there is enough interest, I can bring them to the Bike Week party, along with my portable DVD player, and have a showing or two. Post here if you will be at the party and you would be interested in viewing one or both.

Ira

Avi Azrieli

Premier Member
I just ordered Hard Miles 2 (2009) DVD from apgvideo.com, but Hard Miles 1 (2007) is no longer available for sale. Does anyone have a copy of Hard Miles 1 that you're willing to sell or lend?
Avi.

Avi Azrieli

Premier Member
Eric is correct that uploading it to the Internet would violate copyright laws.
However, I'm looking to borrow or buy the DVD (of Hard Miles 1, which is out of print) from someone who owns a copy, which is perfectly legal. (I already ordered Hard Miles 2 from apgvideo.com)
So, if you have a Hard Miles 1 copy and are willing to lend or sell it, please let me know. Thanks! Avi.

Tep_52

Premier Member
I was not trying to suggest that we upload it illegally merely that the copyright owners may want to put it on the internet digitally on a pay per download bases. That way once the site is up you never have to worry about the manufacturer not having copies of the DVD in stock it's always there digitally.