Hard Miles 1

Airportbum

Premier Member
Does anyone have a copy of Hard Miles (2007) that i could borrow, rent or buy? APG video sold out of the the first one. Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
I have a copy of Hard Miles (2007) and Hard Miles 2 (2009) that you can borrow as long as I get them back and you pay postage. Let me know if you still want it.
Dave Bourdeaux
605-254-6428

Does anyone have a copy of Hard Miles (2007) that i could borrow, rent or buy? APG video sold out of the the first one. Thanks, Mike
I got your message on my phone but lost it??? Send me your name and address and I will mail it to you. I'll include a note for the postage and you can reimburse me when you send it back. Try to respond on this forum so I don't loose it again. Or call me if you are more comfortable that way. Best time to get ahold of me is between 10:00 am-2:00PM CT
Daave Bourdeaux
605-254-6428

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I have copies of both Hard Miles and Hard Miles 2. If there is enough interest, I can bring them to the Bike Week party, along with my portable DVD player, and have a showing or two. Post here if you will be at the party and you would be interested in viewing one or both.

Ira