Has anyone been successful with an electronic submission?

My buddy and I did a ride in June and submitted the first week in July. He mailed his in and was certified. I sent mine electronic and have not heard a thing and nobody returns emails.

Bill53

Premier Member
There is a newly revised electronic submission process, as the eStore method was incomplete.... - Start a conversation with Ira on the site and I'm sure he will respond.

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
If you got the reply email message back stating it was received, then it went into the queue.

Suggest you send a PM to Ira with details so he can send out a search party.

Bill53

Premier Member
I don't know what privacy concerns there might be but perhaps a 'Cert Status Page' could be created. I suspect that it might just add to delays and inquiries as well as take resources away from the process. Let us remember the volunteers that are doing it all and be thankful for that.

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
I *can* tell you that, due to spam prevention measures on their end, anyone with a Yahoo address...this can create havoc for the IBA.

@TheRustyNutz Again, my suggestion is to contact @Ira via PM for assistance.

@Bill53 If you get the receipt email from the IBA "Thanks you for submitting your IBA ride documents electronically. The verification team will be examining those documents shortly. If we have any questions, we'll be touch with you either by email or telephone.", then you're in the queue. That's why, understanding the spam filter situation on YOUR end is important.

Received the "Your IBA ride application (NPT) has been received and is in the queue for processing" September 9, 2018

Reached out to Ira March 28, 2019, August 9, 2019, October 24, 2019...still waiting for something more than "I will have Mike look into it".

JAORE

Premier Member
I'm a self-confessed Luddite. As such I've had real problems with electronic submission (and GPS and blue tooth and...). All self inflicted on my end. The first time it was, apparently, due to issues with my use of a Yahoo account. Next was my failure to check the spam folder. The third was using my wife's e-mail folder as an interim solution. Oddly enough she did not recognize the IBA response as something of value and flushed it. Dang woman just isn't getting with that mind reading program.

Each time I reached out to Mr. Kneebone and the problem was solved quickly. He didn't even tell me this shyte is getting OLD! After my issues were resolved I got my package(s) in a very timely manner.

Next time I'll have it down pat! (I hope).

Garage Monster

Premier Member
IBA Member
I too was successful. SS1000 was 9/21/19 and receive certificate within 4 weeks. I am a premier member but not sure that makes a difference. I paid with PayPal and included the confirmation with my photos of receipts Google map, and the Spotwalla track. Easy peasey as they say.

Jim Craig

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I've been waiting six weeks since my last certification submission on 10/7. That's the longest I've waited so far after a premier electronic submission. I'm expecting my certificate in the mail any day now.

I did my ride July 5th and submitted it about a week later. Just got the cert a couple weeks back. The team is busy, so it can take a while. Anything that you hold value to is worth waiting for. They'll get it, but it may take a bit of time. That's ok with me, I get to plan my next ride now that I know how the system works.