Hello From Portugal

Hello all,

Just created a account to say hello to everyone, the SS1600 has been burning in my mind for almost 1 year, so I've sent my mind to do it.

In May I shall ride from Lisbon -> Badajoz -> Madrid -> Granada -> Seville -> Faro -> Lisbon.

According to googlemaps that should be 1750+- KM more than enough to get the SS1600.

You guys have a great community and I'm certainly will need your help in the months to come.

Oh I ride a Yamaha Tracer 700, just need to figure out a way to put some sort of "Cruise Control" on it....

Rusjel

Premier Member
Gidday Dafox, while I've ridden some of those roads on hire bikes I've never attempted an IBA ride in Spain, so I have no advice. I've had Kaokos on several of my bikes and they've been great, but now I have a proper electronic cruise control I'll never go back.

I wish you well though, enjoy the place!

Gidday Dafox, while I've ridden some of those roads on hire bikes I've never attempted an IBA ride in Spain, so I have no advice. I've had Kaokos on several of my bikes and they've been great, but now I have a proper electronic cruise control I'll never go back.

I wish you well though, enjoy the place!
Thanks for the words. I'll check out kaoko, but I think I can be a problem finding a store in Portugal that will sell it. But it seems a good choice. I'll check online.

I'm planning on doing it in May so hopefully the rain won't be a issue.

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hello all,

Just created a account to say hello to everyone, the SS1600 has been burning in my mind for almost 1 year, so I've sent my mind to do it.

In May I shall ride from Lisbon -> Badajoz -> Madrid -> Granada -> Seville -> Faro -> Lisbon.

According to googlemaps that should be 1750+- KM more than enough to get the SS1600.

You guys have a great community and I'm certainly will need your help in the months to come.

Oh I ride a Yamaha Tracer 700, just need to figure out a way to put some sort of "Cruise Control" on it....
Easy ride make sure you dont hit Madrid and Seville at working hours rush time....early in may small part of ride ard Madrid may be chilly at night....