Hello from Wales

Niesmann

Tour Master Eurotour 16
Premier Member
Morning all and belated happy new year !

been thinking about you guys lately, now close to 3 years since I last saw some of you, time has moved on so quickly.

These are strange times I know but is there anything planned for later in the year, need to get my bike out again and catch up with you all

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris
Great to hear your still on the bikes,think last time i saw you was on the national road rally, i beleive you were with your sister.

Would be great to see you at one of the rallies this year.

All the best

Gerald (South Wales).

bmbob

IBA Member
Hi Chris
and a Happy new year to you.
Well how lovely to hear from you, sadly we are all in the same boat, we carn't go any where or plan anything due to covid 19.
All I can suggest is keep an eye on the forum.
Stay safe
Regards Bob

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Chris good to hear you will be out and about, hopefully in the near future. See you at an RTE.

Edit: You doing the BBT this year? I understand you know where the bonuses are ;)

Niesmann

Tour Master Eurotour 16
Premier Member
Hi Chris
Great to hear your still on the bikes,think last time i saw you was on the national road rally, i beleive you were with your sister.

Would be great to see you at one of the rallies this year.

All the best

Gerald (South Wales).
H

Hi Gerald
Good to hear from you, you probably know we lost Bev 3 years ago next month, life has changed slightly now living near Cardiff so another South Wales bod now

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Hi Chris, and a happy new year to you. Well for my sins I am the rally master this year for the Invictus Tour, 30th of May 2021.
Hoping we will be able to hold it where we can meet up. But planning Covid modifications even if we can't meet.
I know realize how much work rally bastards and their teams put in to organize a rally and this is the baby 8 hour one.
Why not join us and let me get a little bit of my own back. I promise you will not be galloping up and down in a park playing the Monty Python tune with a kazoo and pink balloon stuck op your arse, while some idiot clacks two half coconut shells together. Now there's a thought let me know if you are coming and I might just arrange it. :D:D

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Good to see you again Chris. We'll have to have that get together we talked about last year. See you soon.