I am Humbled by Your Support..... THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

Gabe's Law

Hey you wild Mile Eating bunch of IBA crazies!

I want to thank all those who have subscribed to my Moto-YouTube channel pushing me above 4K subscribers mark. This is a big milestone for me personally. I personally record my own videos and edit my own moto-adventures. I think I am getting better at my video editing. I think I have about 600 videos uploaded to YouTube.

I am getting ready for the JAX party with new equipment and cameras to give you all a better eyeball view into my LDR riding. Mos def going to record my NEW adventure in March!

20230309_175238.jpg

I did a Blog on my best five moto-videos here: https://screamingthunder.com/celebrating-4k-youtube-subscribers-a-ride-through-my-top-5-moto-videos/ Many of you supported your Local Attorney That RIDES in helping me by subscribing and liking my cheap biker videos. I am humbled by your support..... THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

I plan on seeing you all in JAX March 2024 during Bike Week. My last JAX 2023 party videos the IBA evil dictator Mr. Kneebone "almost" assaulted me in front of my moto-peers with me barely escaping with my life intact because I was recording as per my Freedom of the Press located in the U.S. Constitution! Of course I am jesting here, and as they say in the legal profession I am adding some "PUFFERY" to my post to peak your interest :)

You can see the "almost" assault video evidence here:

Mike starts (allegedly) intimidating me around the 15 seconds mark in the video.

NOW! In 2024, I will arrive in JAX with proof of invitation to bring your cameras! No mo censorship FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE :)

I just want to say that if you do not see me at the annual Friday banquet I may have been kidnapped by the much feared IBA secret police (the BMW Brown Shirts), and held in a Siberian themed torture basement of a BMW dealership tied to a GS 1100.... ugghhhh the very thought of that makes me shudder in fear and soil my Klim gear.

So I send out a call of action to all Harley Riders to sign up and attend in numbers this year to keep your warm & fuzzy Attorney That RIDES safe from the unGodly Moto-Brand torturers that I am sure is a Human Rights Violation according to the Hoka Hey Riders' Convention......it's like the Geneva convention but way cooler :) #BikerRights #GetGabe

wegwew5yh56u56u56u.png

You should bring your cameras to document your adventures to show your offsprings and loved ones the love of riding. So many new people I meet while doing the IBA runs and all the new scenery must be documented! Remember if there is no pics or vids then it never happened!

Bring those cameras but KEEP YO EYEBALLS ON DA ROAD BRO!

F*cking with recording equipment while riding puts yo life in real danger Will Robinson! So use yo grey matter so at the end of the JAX run we are all safe in one piece at the banquet!!!!! Ride Safe & Smart!

sfhiofugheqioguherpguheqpguheqgpiueqh.jpg