I did it,

Yep,...joined and looking forward to my 1000 this Spring.
Contemplated joining since one of my buddies did his a few years back.
Been riding since 12 years old and could have qualified fairly often since then...such as my ride back from Billings BMW International rally two years ago.
I checked out your website occasionally for inspiration, my wife thinks I will fit in with my bad case of Type A.
Greetings to all.

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Welcome aboard Beamer pilot. Enjoy the preparation for your first SS1000 this spring - the first of many.

Welcome to forum
A word of warning, you may become infected. I only planned to do one SS1000 just to see if I could do it. I became infected.
Seriously, I did learn a lot from my first one to help me on my long smelling the flowers touring rides. I am sure you will also.

Baxter

Yes, this does become infectious. A couple of friends were at that Beemer rally you mentioned. So far, I haven't converted them to the IBA, but I'm working on that!

I accomplished a SS1000 last June. I should have gotten up and completed the BB1500 the next day, but I had previous plans. I honestly didn't think I'd be ready to ride more, so other plans were made. I have a route planned for April, and will be SS1000 Saturday, and complete the BB1500 on Sunday. It seems like a long way away. I'm anxious to do it. So, I guess I may be infected.