IBA timing covers

rebelmark

Premier Member
IBA Member
Looking for Iron Butt themed timing covers for my Victory Vision. Anyone have any leads on where these might be available?

Your gonna have to make 1

Buy an Iron Butt medallion from the online store and fab up a mounting plate. That’s what I did for my Harley

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Your gonna have to make 1

Buy an Iron Butt medallion from the online store and fab up a mounting plate. That’s what I did for my Harley
What you suggest is fine, but just a reminder to anyone thinking of having something built from scratch that "Iron Butt" and many ride names are the intellectual property of the Iron Butt Association and can only be used with our permission.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

What you suggest is fine, but just a reminder to anyone thinking of having something built from scratch that "Iron Butt" and many ride names are the intellectual property of the Iron Butt Association and can only be used with our permission.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
That is why I suggested using the Iron Butt medallion that can be purchased from the Iron Butt store. Your not making anything new or infringing on copyrights etc. your just mounting something that’s already been made

WY88

Premier Member
I wear a Wind Breaker I bought at Costco, wanted to have the Iron Butt Association logo embroidered on it on the left side, upper chest area, however not wanting to tread where I know I should not, I bought a IBA Patch from the Estore and had it sewn on. Not what I really wanted but legal!