In State Ride Awards Fee Question

Kylearane

Premier Member
The fee listed above the awards category indicates $40, but below the email text it says $30. Am I safe in assuming $30 is correct?

Also, in the email Award Category portion Basic is listed as an option but it isn't in the descriptions above.

Thanks.

The fee listed above the awards category indicates $40, but below the email text it says $30. Am I safe in assuming $30 is correct?

Also, in the email Award Category portion Basic is listed as an option but it isn't in the descriptions above.

Thanks.
Ira will give the more definitive answer.

In short the In State is a SS1K or BunBurner. You can get certificate only or the whole shooting match.

-Mark

Kylearane

Premier Member
The costs for an in-state ride are identical to the non-in-state ride version. We offer certification packages or items (pins, patches, etc.)
a la carte." The current fee schedule is the last page of the application. For the Saddlesore and some Bun Burner rides, it's at

http://www.ironbutt.com/themerides/ssseries/application1000v5.pdf

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Thanks, but I was asking about the In State Awards program that looks similar to the Mile Eater program. I have nine in state rides in four different states so I should qualify for the bronze level. From the awards page:

In-State Bronze: Five In-State finishes of any level. No more than two finishes may be in the same state.

Thanks.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
OK, yes I see to what you are referring. I've asked Mike to clarify.

Ira