Inaugural Muster - Parkes Accommodation

Grey Gentry

Premier Member
I have a booking for a room at the Henry Parks Motor Inn, which I cannot honour. I'll need to cancel soon.
It is currently configured to a King bed, but can be split to two singles. If there's anyone would like to take that please advise me, and I'll make the arrangements.

Crappy

Premier Member
I have a booking for a room at the Henry Parks Motor Inn, which I cannot honour. I'll need to cancel soon.
It is currently configured to a King bed, but can be split to two singles. If there's anyone would like to take that please advise me, and I'll make the arrangements.
I'll take the room Ron.

Well room booked at All Settlers Motel, when I mentioned I'm on a bike Rob said yeah got a few here that weekend :) Look forward to a catch up people!

Solus

Tried to book at the All Settlers the other day but was a couple of hours late for the last room ...

Anyone have a spare bed available.

Knave

Premier Member
IBA Member
Thanks Brodes, I have just taken the room.

Also, Belinda was saying that as the motel is fully booked payment will be required a week prior to the weekend. She will contact those who have not paid about a week before the booking but you can ring her and arrange payment if it suits.

Abe

Thanks Knave, just spoke to Belinda and confrimed/paid for our room.

I told Belinda that you have posted this requested and Belinda's reply was "ain't he wonderful", you may get a mint on your pillow :D

There is still vacancies for Friday night if anyone is interested.