Interested in doing a 100CCC? March 2017

Tele

Premier Member
I will keep an eye on this one as best I can. Work start for me in Newcastle is 04:45 that morning (through to 17:00 in the arvo). I have to relieve the night shift guy who has been there for 12hrs , and I have a trainee joining me for the morning. I'll see how things pan out in the lead up to Friday ....... . I'd love to be there if I can get the timing right

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Tele,
TigerBill and I (and maybe Wombattle depending on university schedule) are heading down. Aiming to leave Wallsend Shell at midnight at this stage then head south on the Hume for a while yapping at the heels of the big dogs.

You should have a smooth run back to Newcastle at that time.

John negus

This is turning into a bigger event than "Ben Hur"..I'm tagging along to sunny downtown Hay then heading on following the Ox's SS2000 done on the Versys. Only difference lazy Negus is doing it on the Caponord. Also the dogs don't get much bigger than the Ox from what I have seen the short time I have been an Ironbutter. See you all on Friday. .Cheers and yippee...jn

Frog

Premier Member
IBA Member
About 45km of road works between Coolgardie and southern cross, southern cross end. sealed side tracks 60 - 80km/hr if you hits it after 1900hrs you may be able to hold a reasonable speed;)

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Would you have an E.T.A. on passing through Port Augusta on your way east? I thought that it might be a good reason for another ride to intercept your group as you are heading back east.

Good luck to all of you next week.

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Would you have an E.T.A. on passing through Port Augusta on your way east? I thought that it might be a good reason for another ride to intercept your group as you are heading back east.

Good luck to all of you next week.
Jeff

ETA for Port Augusta is 9:44amish Monday. Hope to see you.

Cheers
Martin