Interested in doing a 100CCC? March 2017

Hi everyone. Just checking the forum to see how the guys are going. It looks like they are on track to make it. Go boys!!!!!!
I am back in Ceduna Monday night before home tomorrow. I would like to thank everyone for their support during this ride. Fran (wife) kept me updated when I checked in with her to see if my spot was working. It really has blown me away. From thre support of the group during the planning, to those 6 who saw us off and the words of advice fron Ox and Franz, to then see Michael and Lynne at Hay with so much enthusiasm and Gus in WA who was waiting to see off the guys for the return leg, only to have me turn up with 15 minutes to spare. Most of all was ghe support from Ollie and Martin, my phone was full of messages and missed calls from them both checking to see if I was alright and could they help in anyway. Truely amazing people to consider others even when they were attempting bigger personal challenges.
Thanks to all those on the forum who took great interest in our journey and to contact Fran was so great. It is amazing the lift you get when you hear this support is behind you.
Ride report to follow, and you will not believe what happened o the Sunday on the way home. I will leave the best bit for the report.

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I just got back from my ride and caught up with two of the group in Port Augusta. They were both in good spirits though as expected quite tired. I tagged along behind them until Spalding when Olly pulled over and Martin shortly after to have a power nap.
They should be back soon... Congratulations to all of the riders.

Philmor

Premier Member
Great news for Rob & Scott. Congratulations to them both on their 100ccc's.
Thanks for greeting them Frans. :)

Martin & Olaf appear to have had a quick splash & dash at Marulan leaving there at 2:20am.
About 1hr 45min to Coogee.

Tele

Premier Member
I am here at work at 03:15 wishing I could be down in Coogee to welcome the lads back. Their ride has corresponded with my four 12hr work shifts since Friday morning. Their adventure over the past four days will make far better reading than my efforts :confused: Awesome effort on all counts.

Enterprise

Premier Member
Rob and Scott in at about 02:30hrs right on 96hrs for a 100CCC and Ollie and Martin in at about 04:00hrs for 97.5hrs odd. Now just a few hundred kays back to Canberra and you'll be done for the night :)

Well done lads.

tj189

Premier Member
Well done to the riders completing their 100CCC...and a fantastic well done to the support from all of those who not only went out to meet the riders but all of those following on the forum. What a great LDRiding community we have :)

Fatman

Hi everyone. Just checking the forum to see how the guys are going. It looks like they are on track to make it. Go boys!!!!!!
I am back in Ceduna Monday night before home tomorrow. I would like to thank everyone for their support during this ride. Fran (wife) kept me updated when I checked in with her to see if my spot was working. It really has blown me away. From thre support of the group during the planning, to those 6 who saw us off and the words of advice fron Ox and Franz, to then see Michael and Lynne at Hay with so much enthusiasm and Gus in WA who was waiting to see off the guys for the return leg, only to have me turn up with 15 minutes to spare. Most of all was ghe support from Ollie and Martin, my phone was full of messages and missed calls from them both checking to see if I was alright and could they help in anyway. Truely amazing people to consider others even when they were attempting bigger personal challenges.
Thanks to all those on the forum who took great interest in our journey and to contact Fran was so great. It is amazing the lift you get when you hear this support is behind you.
Ride report to follow, and you will not believe what happened o the Sunday on the way home. I will leave the best bit for the report.

Pleasure was all ours David to be able to follow you for a bit. Well done on your acheivement.

Vlad

Premier Member
Hi to all,
Ive had no phone reception for the last 4 days because my service provider only covers "population centres" so am just catching up now , you guys are amazing.
The level of support is humbling ,so thank you .
Great effort from Martin, Olly and Rob on completing a group 100ccc , we all ride differently and we all made it ,as Rob said, epic.
The effort by Dave to complete a 50cc on a harley softail is just amazing ,congratulations to you mate. Sorry we had to get out of Scarborough in hurry on Sunday morning, but you know how it is.
Thanks to LTP and Fatman , Frog and Gus and Reader 57 for coming out to be part of it, it was great to see some friendly faces. Sorry I rode past you at Hay guys, didn't realise you were there:(
Thanks Martin for the coordination on this one , it was an adventure.
To all the guys who come out in the middle of the night to sign us in and out and see us off ,you're a great bunch of people ,thanks.
Sorry I didn't put my spot up before we left but its been hectic here of late and I forgot. Thanks Philmor and Mick for letting people know where I was.
Ill get to a report shortly

cheers and beers