Interested in doing a 50CC ?

Fatman

I spoke to Freddo (Goldwing) today and he is really looking forward to this ride.

Have a safe ride guys I look forward to following your progress.

Edited.. I also spoke to Skidoo this afternoon, sounds like he has the planning all in hand. Nice work Karl.

Tele

Premier Member
Thanks for the info Ox! I have exchanged messages with Tiger Bill and tagging along with him is a definite option. I'll give that idea some serious thought over the next few days.

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Any chance of you guys posting up your target times for servos along the way. There may be more riders who'd like to be there to wave to you at a servo.

Naturally, there's no time for chit chat.

Grey Gentry

Premier Member
Thanks Karl..I've been waiting. :rolleyes: I'll be out on the road somewhere Sunday.

The good news is Mildura has been forecast a cool change, we've had 40C here for the last week. Only expected to be 34C here on Sunday, You may have a shower/thunderstorm or two? And I'm predicting day 2 will be a tail wind all the way.

Skidoo

Premier Member
OK I have listed a few eta's till we reach Port Augusta. Hope there are not too many typos but currently at airport about to fly home so I can ride back in the morning, how does that work?

Please note times are approximate only!

Depart Coogee 03:30 Saturday morning (just going to Coogee beach beforehand for a few pics)
Gundagi South 07:30
Hay 11:15
Renmark 15:40
Port Augusta 20:00

There are a couple of SPOT links listed that may help if anyone would like to catch up and say hi!

Thanks for the update on the weather Ron, but we are passing throug on the Saturday :rolleyes:

SimonB

Premier Member
All the best gents.
Keen to ride a short way with you on Saturday morning. If I can make it, I'll pick you up as you pass the Caltex at Yass and hopefully follow you to Hay.
I'll stay out of your way at the servos.
Have a safe ride.

Fatman

Pics taken on the road west of Waddi (Darlington Point) and at the Hay Caltex 24hr service station.

Skidoooo & Abe arriving at Hay with LTP begging to be taken to Perth. No takers! :lol

Abe giving LTP a wave

Freddo gives the thumbs up on his newly purchased Goldwing

We bumped into Frans as well

Another thumbs up, this time KiwiMartin on his K1600

Freddo after filling up at Hay

Skidoooo with Fran's bike in background

Abe filling up the fuel tanker

Helping fit new batteries to Skidoooo's SPOT

Freddo & KiwiMartin having a chat

The boys ready to tackle the next leg of the ride. Abe, Freddo, Skidoooo & KiwiMartin