International Travel

I did. To be honest, it's not that hard to travel to Europe. There are plenty of air and sea routes that can take you there. Moreover, Europe has plenty of hotels, and Airbnb hotels, so it won't be that hard to find a place to stay. Personally, I am actually planning to visit Italy with my wife. I have already booked a place to stay. We are going to Rome. Anyway, before traveling somewhere, you should definitely check out the criminal part of the city. For instance, when I've traveled to Bora Bora, I found info about it on https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/french-polynesia/bora-bora/.

Last edited:

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Old thread from last year. Travel restrictions and quarantine times made it unreasonable for UK residents to travel to the EU. Brexit didn't help. Different now, though still ongoing concerns for many people.

been thinking about this has anyone researched travelling through Europe multiple countries etc. only people I've spoke too have visited just the one country (not always Europe) and usually have flown so far.

Firstpeke

I have booked my tour of Norway and also hope to attempt a EE2E from Nordkapp in June.

Was pleasantly surprised, but deeply suspicious of the lower cost of Carol Nash motorcycle travel insurance, previous years have cost £100 plus for annual cover, this year, £87 for premium cover...... maybe it's because I retired.....

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
been thinking about this has anyone researched travelling through Europe multiple countries etc. only people I've spoke too have visited just the one country (not always Europe) and usually have flown so far.
We went to the Holland eRTE in February and traveled through France, Belgium, Holland, and Germany, with no issues whatsoever.

Firstpeke

To get to Norway is easy enough, only Holland, Germany and Denmark to travel through..... two ferries on that one....

However, if I get the EE2E done, that will involve, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France and of course Spain.....

I have done a quick Foreign Office check and can see no issues, particularly as there are no hard borders, with the possible exception of Denmark to Norway when my on line vaccination record should be sufficient.

If I was going from Germany or to Germany from the UK directly, not riding, there may be a form I would need, but only if I had not had all my jabs etc.....