Introduce yourself to other riders.

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Well, 17 now but as the doors only opened recently and we've got no flyers yet then maybe a lot of people don't like planning that far ahead?

Hi All, never done anything like this in my life. Was wanting a challenge and this looked perfect. Been riding years and only just got a decent biggish bike. Used to ride from Yorkshire to Reading for a weekend many moons ago. Not bothered which way round as both look ok North and South.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Hi All,

I'm one of the helpers and will be camping. I will also try to sell you IBA branded goods!

Look forward to meeting you at Squires.

Love, light and kindness,

Dave

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Don't forget spread the word amongst fellow RBLR branch members and make this a bumper event to raise the maximum possible for the Poppy Appeal

I'm in 2 minds on the camping front. Last time I did there were a couple of ladies slightly worse for wear yahooing late into the night. Now I wasn't riding but it would not have helped those who were. A good night's sleep is a must really for any length of ride.

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
I'm in 2 minds on the camping front. Last time I did there were a couple of ladies slightly worse for wear yahooing late into the night. Now I wasn't riding but it would not have helped those who were. A good night's sleep is a must really for any length of ride.
It was not bad this year most went to sleep we did ask those not up riding to keep the noise down, we will be camping again

Hi there all

I have signed up to do the northern route anti clockwise looking at camping at squires , have never done anything like this before but want to do something for a great cause .
Could someone tell me is their an official sponsorship form that is available for printing off so I can start getting people parting with some money .

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Could someone tell me is their an official sponsorship form that is available for printing off so I can start getting people parting with some money .
Welcome Martin. The 2017 sponsor form has just been added to the shared folder with all the other information (scroll to the bottom to see it). There's also a link on the form which will take you to a group Just Giving web page. After last year's ride it was suggested that people might prefer to donate on-line which saves the hassle of collecting actual money then having to post it. :)

John Broom

Will be there for another run on the RBLR1000. I will be on my Kawasaki GTR 1400, and as always, camping.
I will be going North clockwise. Hopefully will stay dry this year.