Is anyone home??

I sent in my 48 State Ride Documentation in August. I tracked it and it showed they received it on 8/17. I hadn't heard anything so I sent in a contact request and crickets. I have since sent a couple more contact requests and again crickets. I emailed Michael Kneebone and still have not heard anything. Does anyone know what is up?

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Generally, as summer riding season ends, ride submissions start pouring in. Over the years, I've submitted a couple ride docs that have taken some time but they have all showed up eventually. The IBA only has so many ride verifiers so all you can do is be patient. They WILL get the certificates to you.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Keep in mind that it takes a bit longer to verify a 48 state ride than it does to verify a SS1K ride. It's likely been gone though, but it sitting on a desk waiting a second level verification. Also, in this day and age, I suspect, (but don't really know), that old school paper submissions take longer than electronic submissions. Especially for complex rides. I think my first SS5K ride took 6+ months and that wasn't uncommon back then, a couple of decades ago, (or nearly so).