Is it just me?

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
On the odd occasion i look at the day/date window on my wrist watch why is the minute hand always covering it?:(

Firstpeke

I was reviewing some old threads and came across this again, which caused me to think, I know, strange, yet true.......

These days my watch is an electronic device, which connects to my phone, I have to plug it in once a week to charge it!!!

I barely look at it as a watch to check the time, I mean why would I, I'm retired.....

However, I can check my hear rate, my number of steps today and even...... how long I slept.... apparently it can also monitor something called....

Exercise....

Who needs a watch anyway, pah!

AirbusFlieger

On the odd occasion i look at the day/date window on my wrist watch why is the minute hand always covering it?:(
AppleWatch

;):)

My top dresser drawer has a small stable of mechanicals, some vintage some late model, but the AppleWatch stays on my wrist but for the occasions where one of my mechanicals fits the fashion.

Not to say the AppleWatch is not fashionable... Case covers exist to change the case color, the bands come on and off easily, and the watch face is nearly infinitely changeable.