Is there notice if your ride is NOT verified?

Hi all,

I completed my first Saddlesore 1000 this past October (Oshkosh WI to Denver CO). Sent everything in electronically and received the automated reply. I knew it would take a while to hear back so I didn't worry about it.

Trouble is, I still have not received any word. I did send a follow up to the kneebone email address a couple weeks ago, and again got the automated reply, but no word back.

So my question is... if for some reason my ride was not verified, will I be contacted?

I'm trying to be as patient as possible, but seeing a slew of other rides verified since that time has me worried that my submission got lost in the shuffle somewhere.

Thanks all...
Tim Dallmann

I know this is an old post, but wanted to check on the certification paperwork. I was notified that the invoice was in paypal and paid $49 back on Aug 9, 2018. (Invoice ID INV2-V634-NMMN-JJWS-3LAV)

Just wondering if you know if something got dropped? I would have thought my certificate would have arrived by now.

Thanks!!

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I know this is an old post, but wanted to check on the certification paperwork. I was notified that the invoice was in paypal and paid $49 back on Aug 9, 2018. (Invoice ID INV2-V634-NMMN-JJWS-3LAV)

Just wondering if you know if something got dropped? I would have thought my certificate would have arrived by now.

Thanks!!
I replied via a PM. Check your inbox.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association