ISSUES WITH PHOTOBUCKET

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Well, that didn't work ......

Even after multiple attempts .......:oops: Using Google photos ... close , but not close enough
My Ride Reports posted on advrider.com - there seems to be a bit of link-rot going on there as well with some of the images I've attached there.

@BMWguy - How'd Flickr turn out?

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Currently receiving between 5 and 9 emails a day from PB extolling their virtues.
Very nice and all. But I cannot even log in to my own library let alone do anything with a photo.
PB is a most odd place.

biquer

Premier Member
I downloaded my library from PB and closed the account, the download failed many times, I had to persevere , but as advised on here I'm now using Imgur and it works fine for me.

BMWguy

IBA Member
My Ride Reports posted on advrider.com - there seems to be a bit of link-rot going on there as well with some of the images I've attached there.

@BMWguy - How'd Flickr turn out?
Sorry my man - been away from the pc for a while.
Never have tried Flickr but my daughter uses it all the time.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Yes tele.
I srr a bunch 5 polite fjrs
I still get 4 maybe 5 emails selling stuff from pb. Invites to buy this or that. As high as 90% discounts. Much of my recent pics... say two years old are still up but access to my account and looking in my library.
! Not happy jan.
Not a big issue now. At a stage when im comfortable with the fact nothi g is ever for ever. Of course Pi k Floyd. The Eagles Bobby Bear. David Bowie and others yeh different that part.

Tele

Premier Member
I switched over to Imgur (based on the recommendations in this thread) for a trial Martin. I have all my photos loaded into Google photos, but I did not have much luck with my practice attempts. I plan not to be too greedy with Imgur and only upload anything I wish to publish here. Not that I have any recent IBA rides to actually report about :rolleyes: