Just one question

Hi All

My son-in-law and I are considering a SS1000 and I have just one question. The guidance on the website is really helpful but do I need to let someone in the IBAUK know when we are ready to attempt a ride or do we do it and then submit the documentation for verification?

I'm sure there will be other questions before we finally go but for now this is the one we need to know about. Many thanks for any help given.

Smithy

Hi Paul

Thanks for the reply and pointer to the documents page. Martyn (my son-in-law) and I have discussed doing a SS1000 as we both like long distance trips and this seemed like a logical extension of that. We will be having a go either later this year or next year for sure and will probably go for a Northern route as we live in Notts and prefer going North to going South.

Cheers

Ian

Ian M

you could do the rblr route then, simple, nice countryside, free flowing roads even the dreaded A9 isn't so bad on a bike living in notts you might be able to skip going to Wick as you're further south than the start in leeds

Hi Ian

Thanks for the advice and the good idea. I had a go at the RBLR 1000 a few years ago but had to drop out in Fort William as a shoulder injury I had wasn't as healed as I thought it was. From what I remember it was a great route.

Cheers

Ian