Kindle special: Two-Up

MarkG

Premier Member
Careful! The disclaimer is a little disheartening, remember to cancel if you don't want to be charged later. By signing up, you agree to the Kindle Unlimited Terms and authorize us to charge your default payment method or another payment method on file after any applicable free trial. Your Kindle Unlimited membership continues until canceled. If you do not wish to continue for $9.99/month + any taxes, you may cancel anytime at www.amazon.com/kucentral.

Lola T

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Careful! The disclaimer is a little disheartening, remember to cancel if you don't want to be charged later. By signing up, you agree to the Kindle Unlimited Terms and authorize us to charge your default payment method or another payment method on file after any applicable free trial. Your Kindle Unlimited membership continues until canceled. If you do not wish to continue for $9.99/month + any taxes, you may cancel anytime at www.amazon.com/kucentral.
This is not part of the Kindle Unlimited, it’s a free promotion of the book that I, as the author, can choose to offer. People should, however, be mindful of the difference and ‘purchase’ the book for no cost. The free offer lasts 4 more days then returns to its original price.

Lynda - just finished reading the book and have recommended to my wife who has also completed a rally as a pillion and many other IBA rides with me. I missed out on the free offer; but it was well worth the purchase price. I highly recommend this book to both riders and pillions - not only does it provide additional insight to the Iron Butt Rally and the Association as a hole; but is also a great guide for relationship building, care, and maintenance. Thank-you for sharing your experiences!

Lola T

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Lynda - just finished reading the book and have recommended to my wife who has also completed a rally as a pillion and many other IBA rides with me. I missed out on the free offer; but it was well worth the purchase price. I highly recommend this book to both riders and pillions - not only does it provide additional insight to the Iron Butt Rally and the Association as a hole; but is also a great guide for relationship building, care, and maintenance. Thank-you for sharing your experiences!
Thanks Scott! Glad you enjoyed it and found it helpful.