Last ride to Eat 2019

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
It looks as if I may have to bail out, there are redundancies sweeping through work :mad:
I may need to keep my head down and appear diligent and committed :cool:
I have a twin room booked for the Fri and Sat if that is of any use to anyone

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
It looks as if I may have to bail out, there are redundancies sweeping through work :mad:
Sorry to hear that Graeme, on both counts...they pretend to pay me and I pretend to work, but at least no redundancies on the horizon that I know of...good luck and see you on the next one hopefully.

Sean

Premier Member
There isn’t a Dislike button, but if there was I’d push it, Good Luck and see soon.

Safari Ferg

Premier Member
Thanks for all your kind thoughts. Keep safe out there, remember to stay between the hedges and rubber side down is best :)

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
We cant make it now.
My old Dinghy crew from my Kuwait days has invited us to his 70th.
I cant miss that.:cool::cool::cool:

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sorry chaps... need to bail on this..

I hope to hear tales of hot milky drinks and early nights.......
JP ..... NOOOoooo.
You cant miss this one . It wont be the same buddy.

Safari Ferg

Premier Member
It appears my employment issue has stabilised for the present (remember that nowt is definate until it happens and then is subject to change) so looks like back on for Calais and it looks as if Charlie (Splitter142) is also on the starting blocks, so the East Antrim Aircrew from DB SS1000 ride again.
:)

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
It appears my employment issue has stabilised for the present (remember that nowt is definate until it happens and then is subject to change) so looks like back on for Calais and it looks as if Charlie (Splitter142) is also on the starting blocks, so the East Antrim Aircrew from DB SS1000 ride again.
:)
Great news Graeme, welcome back EAA...runway 2R is clear for take-off :rolleyes:

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Just so you can get your numbers correct Graeme, Niki is not attending but I will dance with Sal :D
I'm normally first on Sal's dance card.
You can have Graeme !