LD 2018 Yamaha FJR1300ES - *SOLD*

2018 FJR1300ES
Odometer: 17,140
Parker, KS 66072

Greetings all!
Custom features and lots of farkles.
Impeccable maintenance performed regularly.

Competed in the 2022 NIITWIT Bob Bowman Missouri Rally. The bigger gas tank performed amazingly well for me.

-Clearwater Erica lights (with modified high mount brackets).
-New Michelin Road 6 GT's
-10.4 gallon custom Frankentank
-Factory FJR gas tank
-new Russel Day Long Custom saddle
-Seth Laam covered rear
-Additional Seth Laam Custom saddle
-Yamaha Touring Windscreen
-Factory short Windscreen
-Parabolic wind deflector
-Canyon Cages (front/rear)
-Factory Cruise Control
-TPMS
-90° Stainless Valve Stems
-FJR Custom Dash Shelf
-Dual Garmin GPS' (Zumo 396 LMT-S)
-Helibar Riser
-Custom 1" additional riser
-Grip puppies
-Factory heated grips
-two Ram-mounts for a large Tablet & Phone
-RKA tank bag
-Touratech Tank bag
-Touratech Seat bag
-Highway pegs
-Fold-away FZ01 mirrors
-Factory Yamaha mirrors
-Custom enlarged sidestand foot
-Programmable Admore taillight bar
-Factory lean-angle headlights
-Storm FJR Barkbusters
-Battery tender
-Extra new yamaha screws, pins, clips
-FJR Steering head Spanner tool
-External DC Voltage Display
-Aftermarket exhaust heat shield (left side).
-Bike cover
-Dash light (gooseneck)
-Two illuminated dash switches
-center stand
-radiator protector screen
-Touratech luggage rack

(2018 to present):
*routine oil changes
*routine final drive gear oil
*routine throttle bodies tuned

(2022):
*factory recalls successfully performed
*brake fluid flush
*clutch fluid flush
*new brake pads
*valves inspected
*new battery
*fork oil changed
*Air filter changed
*driveshaft splines greased (both ends)

(2023):
*new spark plugs
*coolant flushed
*ALL bearings and points greased (except swingarm)

Plastic has scratches from a tip-over. (nothing broken/bent). If this bothers you, please look elsewhere.

I have been involved with this bike from the beginning and I know how solid it is. Break-in was by the book. Maintenance was meticulous and routine. I know every inch of this bike and can answer questions about it.

Sorry no trades. Please PM me your questions or post in the thread.

~Several items not pictured~ If interested in buying, I can send more pictures.

Thank you for looking, I hope you have a great day!

IMG_4431.jpeg IMG_4433.jpeg IMG_4428.jpeg IMG_4437.jpeg IMG_4421.jpeg IMG_4425.jpeg IMG_4451.jpeg This by Tinrocket-2023-12-14-16-08-51.jpeg This by Tinrocket-2023-12-14-16-23-18.jpeg This by Tinrocket-2023-12-14-16-25-33.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's pics of my process of upgrading the side-stand foot, for those times we park in softer footings and also to bring the bike up a couple of degrees, and also the bottom plate can be unscrewed to reduce thickness by 1/8". Another reason to buy this bike! IMG_4763.jpeg IMG_4766.jpeg IMG_4767.jpeg IMG_4770.jpeg IMG_4774.jpeg IMG_4775.jpeg IMG_4776.jpeg IMG_4777.jpeg IMG_4780.jpeg IMG_4781.jpeg

BkerChuck

Justin, No problem and thanks for the quick reply. Should circumstances change please let me know or let the future buyer know that I'd love to buy that rack.

Thanks, Chuck

mess533

Ron Messick, Independence, MO IBA#598
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
So wish I was in the market for a new bike. I've seen this bike in person and was taken aback at the level of detail. Well thought out and great looking FJR! Wish you the best in your sale. Frankentank leaves that rear end open for a Pillion. Great 2up option Rally bike.

(1) is it still available? and (2) what is the closest airport and how do I get to you from the airport???
Bike is available. KCI airport. I'm about 1.5 hours south of the airport. For a fair amount of money, I can pick you up, or arrange for a carpool to the airport.

XYZZY

XYZZY, keep me in mind if you don't want that Touratech rear luggage rack!
I'll keep you in mind, but frankly I have a list of IBA rides that I'm anxious to work on. It will take me a bit to figure out what if anything I want to pare down. I have a big top case on my Vespa, so I'm accustomed to having a box back there.

Bike is sold. I appreciate the messages and interest I received about the bike, and the offers to buy. I cannot express how grateful I am to have this bike go to XYZZY, his appreciation and passion for the community, and his great personality. Thank you.
Justin