Little Mango gets a run: SS1600K

Tele

Premier Member
I continue to be amazed by your riding exploits Wombattle ..... why a big bloke like you persists in riding IBA distances on such a small bike is one of those unfathomable masochistic questions in life. I guess if you are determined to beat yourself up for some perverse pleasure, a motorcycle is probably one of the more entertaining ways to achieve that. :eek: Awesome effort once again. Your OA\MA on this little beast is amazing. Thankfully, your encounters with the roo's seem to be on the right side of this equation. Fantastic ride and report as always :)

Vlad

Premier Member
Well its better than beating yourself with a whip I guess and proper crazy and you get to see the countryside. You were lucky with the roo hit ,that could have been ugly. I have no idea how you tolerate the confined space for that short a time off the bike. Totally different level of endurance. Excellent effort Wom.

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
A very enjoyable report to read. I am amazed by how someone as tall as you can fit onto such a small bike and ride for that amount of time with so little time off and maintain a very respectable O/A. A very lucky escape with the close encounter with the roo.
Congratulations on another very impressive ride.

HACKLE

Hows the saying go. When pain rears its ugly head, block it out from your mind. I just wonder how you block it out from your body. Fitness is a big part of any long distance ride. Your level is obviously very high at the moment. Congratulations on another huge effort.

tj189

Premier Member
Great write up Craig very enjoyable read. I can picture you looking like an accordion :D Accordions are a family of box-shaped musical instruments of the bellows-driven free-reed aerophone type, colloquially referred to as a squeezebox. A person who plays the accordion is called an accordionist.
Maybe riders like yourself should all be called accordionists or squeezebox;)

Wombattle

Some fuel stats for little Mango's run
Fuel Used: 58 litres
Fuel Usage: 28.5 km/l
Fuel Cost: $90.56 - now that's a cheap ride!

BTW, my missus made me run 19km two days after this, too close to call for which hurt more! :)