Looking for a Custom One-Stop Shopping T-Shirt Vendor

BillC

Premier Member
Can anyone recommend a Custom T-Shirt vendor who will do it all?

I'm looking for vendor that will work with me on a design for an event T-Shirt and then handle all individual ordering and individual delivery.

Thanks!

Bill

Can anyone recommend a Custom T-Shirt vendor who will do it all?

I'm looking for vendor that will work with me on a design for an event T-Shirt and then handle all individual ordering and individual delivery.

Thanks!

Bill
I believe you will have a problem finding that company. I was in the garment business for 20+ years. Embroidery, screen print and art are all no problems. Individual orders and individual delivery a no go. You will probably have to do pre-sales and get all the sizes and just place an order.

Your quest for a custom T-shirt vendor catering to all your needs is understandable. It's essential to find a reliable partner who can bring your design ideas to life seamlessly.
Have you explored temu clothes? They specialize in creating personalized designs and offer a comprehensive solution, from collaborating on design concepts to managing individual orders and delivery. Their dedication to quality and customer satisfaction sets them apart in the industry. By choosing Temu, you'll not only get stylish and customized T-shirts for your event but also enjoy a hassle-free experience from start to finish.

Last edited: