Magic-12 Belgium

Robert

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
The Magic-12 Belgium will take place on September 7th 2019.

General schedule:

On September 1st 2019 each participant will receive an e-mail with all possible bonus points and all necessary details about the rally. All bonus points and the finish are in Belgium.

On September 4th 2019, each participant receives the last information and which points have to be visited as a minimum requirement.

On September 7th 2019, each participant can start his Magic-12 route from 6:00 am to 7:00 am from any location of his choice.

12 hours after his start time, each participant must check in at the finish.

The Magic-12 Belgium ends with the scoring, award ceremony and a cozy get-together, dinner is included in the participation fee, drinks must be paid by yourself.

The participation fee is 50 Euro for the single riders, for riders with pillion 80 Euro.

For registration send an email to [email protected].

Put "Magic-12" in the subject and specify your name and address in the text field.

Please transfer the participation fee:

(1) by Paypal

[email protected]

or

(2) Bank transfer

Iron Butt Association e.V.

Volksbank Krefeld e.G.

IBAN: DE25320603621033400019

BIC: GENODED1HTK

https://www.facebook.com/Magic-12-Belgium-294221944540732/

We look forward to your participation.

Hi Robert, I will have it high on my priority list! Can I also start from like the Netherlands (I live about 1,5 hours ride from Lommel and about 1 hours from Maaseik)?
greetings Paul

Robert

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
Hi Paul,

of course you can. Although I'd start the clock (i.e. the rally) in Belgium then.

I suppose you're from Northern Limburg? ;-)

Robert