MCN Festival of Motorcycling May 14th and 15th 2022. East of England Showground Peterborough.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
If you are planning in joining us on the IBAUK club stand and prefer a hotel rather than camping. Get booking your hotel now before prices rise. There are several hotels within walking distance most can be cancelled for free before the date.

Watch this space.

Further info will follow once we are again offered a club stand.

Club stand booking done.
Note This is to get free weekend tickets as we are manning our club stand and showing our bikes to the public.
It's a condition that there are almost as many bikes as Tickets issued

If you can't man the stand we can also get 4 or more tickets at £12pp (a discount Rate)

Live music. Trade stands. Club stands. Stunt shows. Test rides. Track action on the speedway track.
All details here https://www.mcnfestival.com/

Manning the Stand
1/2 Philip and Lynne
3/4 Graeme and Sally
5 John R
6/7 Mac and Denise
8 Bobby C
9/10 Sean and Jean
11 Gordon
12/13 Kim and Mel
14 John C
15 Johnny P

Just 4 free Tickets left

Last edited:

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
There are 4 spare free tickets left.
They will go to the 1st three who ask for them below this post.
This will be a weekend ticket Fri to Sun including camping on the club stand.
There are hotels nearby if you would rather though they do tend to be expensive.
The ticket is free because you and your bike will be part of the show on the IBAUK club stand.
We wont all be needed on the stand all the weekend there will be plenty of time to have a good look around.
We will certainly have time to socialize in the evening when the show closes.
There is live music Saturday night

What's on and programme of events can be found here Devitt MCN Festival of Motorcycling 14-15 May 2022

Go on . You know you want to

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
MCN has confirmed that we have a club stand with camping. More details will follow as I get them.
I'll be there by midday on the Friday with your tickets.
I'm coming on the mini so will only be bringing a small burner for tea. Last year most brought their own food camping and kit so I'll leave it to you this time
Everything is available on site including a shop and and a large variety in food stalls.

It's been a brilliant weekend on the past and I'm expecting this year will be brilliant.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBAUK new gazebo will be christened at the festival. It will then be available for all events and rallies. I had to put it up on the front lawn. Being 4.5m x 4.5m it wouldn't fit around the back!???!

Last edited: