Mothers Day SS1000 Gold

Dr. Tiki

Premier Member
--->>> Mothers Day Ride <<<---​

I have an odd fascination for Gold 1000 Mile rides. So the Mother's Day Gold ride peaked my interest, AND... it will be the Gold ride that I need to get my next Mile Eater level... so I immediately knew that I was doing this ride. :)

The planning! This is living up to be a Gold ride indeed. I have a plan that should get all my Mother's Day requirements taken care of in the first part of the ride. Then the second half of the ride will be to complete the SS1000 requirements. It is a ride that needs to be researched and planned. Bravo! IBA Staff, well done!

Last edited:

kyspyder

Premier Member
The IBA has designated certain SS1000 as Gold given the level of effort required to complete them in the allotted timeframe. Given you are a premier member, you should have received the email regarding Mothers Day.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
--->>> Mothers Day Ride <<<---​

I have an odd fascination for Gold 1000 Mile rides. So the Mother's Day Gold ride peaked my interest, AND... it will be the Gold ride that I need to get my next Mile Eater level... so I immediately knew that I was doing this ride. :)

The planning! This is living up to be a Gold ride indeed. I have a plan that should get all my Mother's Day requirements taken care of in the first part of the ride. Then the second half of the ride will be to complete the SS1000 requirements. It is a ride that needs to be researched and planned. Bravo! IBA Staff, well done!

And just because I already put so much effort into planning the ride, I decided that I needed my own personal ride logo to announce to my friends on Facebook on launch day what I was doing.
View attachment 6826
DISCLAIMER
I have no idea what the official logo looks like, this is just me having fun.
Logo not endorsed by the IBA, it is for my entertainment only
The terms "Iron Butt Association" and "Saddlesore 1000 GOLD" are the intellectual property of the Iron Butt Association and cannot be used without permission. You expressly do NOT have that permission. Please cease and desist the publication of this image.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association