Naracoorte SA Muster 2023

Biggles

Premier Member
Registered, but couldn't pay $20 because I don't use Paypal. Happy to use credit/debit card.
I guess that's something that needs to be sorted out by IBA Oz with Jason Jonas.

Hopey

Hey Guy's
Been side tracked for the last 6 months
Can I register for this Musters ride if I have not completed any offical rides yet?
I will get one before then if it's the last thing I do
Thank you
Hopey

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Ill take a stab at this Hopey.

Looking into the most basic scenario any person can go ride a bike and undertake an IBA ride any time of the day any day of the year.

So it could be feasible.

However the most fundamental characteristic of an IBA rider is attention to detail for successful outcomes. Reading and observation.

I must admit that as an older hand in the game I've not re read the conditions of participation to the muster much past what I'm required as a numbered member so perhaps we should both reread the detail of the link in TJs first post.

Regardless you do have some time to fit a 1600 in and get it submitted, which is sort of good preparation anyway.

Cheers
EDIT
Point 1 of the rules says it all.

Last edited:

Rusjel

Premier Member
Hey Guy's
Been side tracked for the last 6 months
Can I register for this Musters ride if I have not completed any offical rides yet?
I will get one before then if it's the last thing I do
Thank you
Hopey
can you get an IBA run in before the muster? Good luck Hopey

Grey Gentry

Premier Member
Hmm. Since I'm in the Naracoorte agenda, I suppose I'd better attend. Happy to give a brief insight into fatigue.
As I will be recovering from some keyhole surgery, riding is out of the question, I will bring the VW again.
Marls and I will be attending.
Looking forward to the event.

Tele

Premier Member
A new grandchild due around the Mildura vicinity on 13 March. My dear wife insists we take the caravan out the week before hand so we can be there as support persons. No room for the GS with the pushbikes.

Last edited: