New book

Lola T

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Thanks to the input of many in the IBA, including interviews and the sharing of photos, my new book The Women's Guide to Motorcycling, is out and available. It's definitely NOT a 'how to ride' book, nor a 'women ride differently' book but a celebration of women's history of riding, and an introduction for newer riders to all aspects of getting involved, including how to get started, types of riding, shopping, mechanics, safety, etc. The emphasis is on empowering women to own their own experiences, which is certainly celebrated in our LD community!

Here's a review from one of our own IBA members:
"I received my copy today and I devoured it! This is a fun, honest, informative read; part instruction manual, part celebration, and part repository of wisdom. It's all the helpful, hard-earned lessons your female riding friends would share with you if they weren't so busy riding :) I've really enjoyed Lynda's other books and this one is definitely another winner. Whether you're just thinking about getting out there on two wheels or you're an old pro with a lifetime of adventure under your belt, this book is worth owning."

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Guide.../ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=