New prime minister

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
There are now eleven candidates for this dubious honour who ever gets it has to sort out the rest of them two faced back stabbing rabble and run the country with out a working majority in parliament which Teresa May threw away with that pointless general election, picking a new tenant for No 10 Downing St is like choosing your favourite sexually transmitted disease.
Meanwhile the rest of us who voted to leave or stay are still waiting for the govt to get on with it all they have done is turn our country into a laughing stock
FFS either piss or get off the pot.

screaming lord sutch is sadly no longer with us and i'd thought the party had just gone away as i've not heard of them for some time but perhaps not according to the internet. Time for a come back to the mainstream ??? i know its as daft as brushes but a least they admit it.

Quill4

Brit Butt Rallymaster
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
He said something like it in the House of Commons (11 November 1947), but he was quoting an unnamed, or unknown, predecessor.

Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…

So, although these are Churchill’s words, his own statement indicates that he was not the originator. Unless of course, he was using it as a literary tool to give his statement more weight. A bit like someone saying, “Legend has it” or “A wise man once said.

I'll get my coat.