NEW SpotWalla

Brookester

Premier Member
The new SpotWalla website is open. This is an entirely new website and it's located at:
https://new.spotwalla.com
The old site will be up and running for a while since it will take time for users to migrate to the new site.
You will need to create a new account. Once you log in you will be able to import your old devices and data.
Garmin InReach and SPOT Users!! No issues for y'all. Your devices will import and function on the new site without issues.
SWConnect Users!! After importing your old device, you will need to install the new SWTracker app from the app store. It's a rebranded version of SWConnect that works with the new site.
Bubbler Users!! Unfortunately, we're still waiting on Google to green light the new version of Bubbler. It will be called Bubbler GPS New when it hits the app store. For now, I recommend waiting until it's available.
gibbyTrip Users!! Eventually, you're going to migrate to the new system. At this point I'm not sure gibbyTrip will be available on the new site so consider installing SWTracker or waiting. If you decide to proceed, you can still import all your old data and trips.
If you participate in any group or event location pages, I'll be working with the page owners over the next few weeks to get them up and operational on the new site. I've created a few already, but eventually all the active pages will be moved. It's just going to take some time.
Y'all have fun and be safe out there.
Jason

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Thanks for all the work. I was using Bubbler GPS Lite on my old phone, so will wait for the Bubbler GPS New to hit the app store. New phone is an ancient Motorola G4 so no SWTracker for me.

IIRC the new site will be a pay site, which I like. How do I make payments?

mcrigid

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Thank you for all of the work that went into this!

Set it up today and all went well. Bubbler and Garmin SE working well. The only issue I have is that I created a new device prior to importing alll from the old spotwalla. I can't figure out how to delete a device.

Biggles

Premier Member
Thank you for all of the work that went into this!

Set it up today and all went well. Bubbler and Garmin SE working well. The only issue I have is that I created a new device prior to importing alll from the old spotwalla. I can't figure out how to delete a device.
I'm confident a request to Jonas will see it fixed promptly. He seems keen to help people get sorted.

Brookester

Premier Member
Just in case you have not received the latest email from SpotWalla:
The SpotWalla Newsletter for 2021 is now available for viewing. In it we discuss where we started and what the future holds for SpotWalla - including when SpotWalla will become a paid-for service. Please click the button below to view the newsletter.
Newsletter 2021, Vol 1

If that button doesn't work for you, copy the link below and paste it into your favorite browser's address bar.
https://new.spotwalla.com/news/2021/1
Thanks,
SpotWalla Support