No Response Yet

Hi Everyone,

I need your help in guiding me what could be done for my case.
Actually I completed SaddleSore 1600 KM in Sept, 2015 from India and that time i submitted all proofs and with receipts to "[email protected]" email.
I got the reply stating "Your IBA ride application has been received and is in the queue for processing". But after that i didn't get any response.
I know there is big mistake from my side to not try and find out what can be done at that time and i am very late now, but can anything be done now ?

Thanks in advance.

Sudhir

IBA-INDIA

Staff member
Dear Sudhir,

Greetings from IBA India!

Its unfortunate that there is an unusual delay in processing. I'm sure your application will be in the re verification lot. Inconveniences regretted.
As this is pre 2016 case, kindly send your application once again to [email protected], I will escalate that email to Ira & Mike and post the approval I will arrange for a fresh verification.

Regards,
Avinash Varghese
On behalf of Verification Team - IBA India.

Dear Sudhir,

Greetings from IBA India!

Its unfortunate that there is an unusual delay in processing. I'm sure your application will be in the re verification lot. Inconveniences regretted.
As this is pre 2016 case, kindly send your application once again to [email protected], I will escalate that email to Ira & Mike and post the approval I will arrange for a fresh verification.

Regards,
Avinash Varghese
On behalf of Verification Team - IBA India.
Thank you Avinash, As mentioned I have sent my application mail to [email protected] . Please let me know if anything else needs to be done. Currently i am staying in Michigan, US.
Regards,
Sudhir

Hello @Ira, @Brian Thorn and @IBA-INDIA ,

Today i got mail from "Iron Butt Association <[email protected]>" with subject line as "Invoice from Iron Butt Association (xxxxxx-xxxx)". It says that my ride has been verified. This mail also asking to pay the invoice of $46. I am very happy to see this mail but i want to confirm whether this is authentic mail from iron butt association or some random phishing mail ?
If this is authentic mail, i have few doubts as below.
1. This mail mentioned that "this package includes an ss1600k patch, sticker, iba plate back and sticker. also, please confirm your mailing address", So does this "ss1600k patch" includes certificate also or not ?
2. Where will they mail my certificate as when i sent my documents at that time i used to stay in India but right now i am in United States. Can they send my certificate to my US address ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sudhir

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I just sent you a PM. Check your inbox.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association