NOTICE OF MY INTENTION TO LEAVE THE GROUP!

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
It may or may not be disappointing to some people to know that I have decided to leave this page, I am sick and tired of the constant criticisms and remarks about things that have nothing to do with anyone else but me. I am disappointed in several members....Okay... So I like dressing-up in rubber clothes. So what? And, my culinary tastes might seem strange to some people... but I have particular liking for mango’s.Which brings me to the matter of my sexual preferences, which I know might seem strange to some people, but group sex with short people and pygmies is only a ‘small’ perversion compared to the other matter... And the judge was particularly understanding when I explained that running naked through our local park wearing crotchless fluffy underwear on my head and brandishing a dildo in each hand is an ancient pagan custom and...Oh shit ! Wrong group!
Please ignore all of the above.

HACKLE

I was wondering where all the witticisms had disappeared to. Now I know. Some witty plick has been thinking long and hard. Very well done.