Oh dear

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I really don't think you understand how this works. He applied for the position. He got it, because not giving it to the only man that applied would be cause for a lawsuit due to bias against his sexuality.

Now, he's got the job. Guaranteed that someone will get upset, as they already have, he eventually gets let go. Bonus!! Now he can file a lawsuit for unfair firing and discrimination.

So, he's really quite brilliant. Regardless of how it all went, he can file a lawsuit and most likely get a tidy settlement since they won't want to take to to court and risk a loss for a larger amount, or have it all continue in the press.

Then he can return to his personal trainer life with more money in the bank. The entire point of applying for the position was to create a situation that allowed him to file a lawsuit and therefore generate revenue for himself. Just like "influencers", no reason to actually work for a living when you can scam people out of the money.

Firstpeke

I have never seen such levels of cynicism before....

Well okay I have, back in the days of the GLC.......

Not sure even Google can help with that one.....

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
Mr Grant was considered the strongest candidate for the job.

The likes of law suits, bias against sexuality, unfair firing, discrimination etc are dealt with in a more rational way in Scotland.

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
I really don't think you understand how this works. He applied for the position. He got it, because not giving it to the only man that applied would be cause for a lawsuit due to bias against his sexuality.

Now, he's got the job. Guaranteed that someone will get upset, as they already have, he eventually gets let go. Bonus!! Now he can file a lawsuit for unfair firing and discrimination.

So, he's really quite brilliant. Regardless of how it all went, he can file a lawsuit and most likely get a tidy settlement since they won't want to take to to court and risk a loss for a larger amount, or have it all continue in the press.

Then he can return to his personal trainer life with more money in the bank. The entire point of applying for the position was to create a situation that allowed him to file a lawsuit and therefore generate revenue for himself. Just like "influencers", no reason to actually work for a living when you can scam people out of the money.
Christ Eric that's a cunning plan, he is already talking about young persons who menstruate we used to call them girls.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Already sounding like a Pedephile. Hope they monitor his activities closely before the damage is done.