Online Application Question

BigDaddy

Premier Member
The other day I sent in my online application, this was the first time using the online Application other then my memorial ride. I just noticed that when I sent it in, that it wasn't completely filled out. Some very important questions were left not filled out. Didn't know who to contact other then Micheal Kneebone himself, but I don't have his email, so I am hoping he sees this, and responds.. If anyone has his email, I can just email him.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
The other day I sent in my online application, this was the first time using the online Application other then my memorial ride. I just noticed that when I sent it in, that it wasn't completely filled out. Some very important questions were left not filled out. Didn't know who to contact other then Micheal Kneebone himself, but I don't have his email, so I am hoping he sees this, and responds.. If anyone has his email, I can just email him.
Mike gets so much email, he rarely answers in a timely manner. :) You can send anything for him to me at

[email protected]

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Did you get the auto reply? I submitted an online ride certification package earlier this week and received what appeared to be an auto-generated received reply from Mike Kneebone. This was my first submission and I really appreciate the online option for ease and tracking.

Scott

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Once you've received the reply, you're in the queue for processing. Just need to wait it out.

If there's a question on your application, I suspect you would hear directly from a member of the processing team. In addition, I would be certain to use the exact same Subject line for any correspondence to make it easier on the crew.

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Ira - I am planning a BBG this week on Friday. Reading the rules for a BBG - I note a SS1K or other certified ride is a prerequisite. I submitted via online my first official SS1K in July (still waiting for processing). I saw in another thread you indicated online applications for premier members are up-to-date. Is there anyway I can upgrade to premier membership before I submit the BBG so I meet the prerequisite and accelerate the verification of the ride I submitted in July?

Scott

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Ira - I am planning a BBG this week on Friday. Reading the rules for a BBG - I note a SS1K or other certified ride is a prerequisite. I submitted via online my first official SS1K in July (still waiting for processing). I saw in another thread you indicated online applications for premier members are up-to-date. Is there anyway I can upgrade to premier membership before I submit the BBG so I meet the prerequisite and accelerate the verification of the ride I submitted in July?

Scott
In order to become a Premier member, one first needs to become an IBA member. So I'm afraid you're going to have to wait it out.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

tj189

Premier Member
Once you've received the reply, you're in the queue for processing. Just need to wait it out.

If there's a question on your application, I suspect you would hear directly from a member of the processing team. In addition, I would be certain to use the exact same Subject line for any correspondence to make it easier on the crew.
......and the same email address used for submission

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
......and the same email address used for submission
Please do NOT do that. The submission address is only for that - not for correspondence.

Because of the very large volume of mail receive, I'm afraid we can't provide ride status information. We will contact you if there is a problem or question. Other that that, please wait at least 12-14 weeks after you have submitted to contact us if you think we did not receive your ride. Please direct all questions to me at

[email protected]

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

tj189

Premier Member
Please do NOT do that. The submission address is only for that - not for correspondence.

Because of the very large volume of mail receive, I'm afraid we can't provide ride status information. We will contact you if there is a problem or question. Other that that, please wait at least 12-14 weeks after you have submitted to contact us if you think we did not receive your ride. Please direct all questions to me at

[email protected]

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
I think I should have been a bit clearer, I am talking about the riders email address. Lets put it this way - as you suggested "I suspect you would hear directly from a member of the processing team." So a rider responding to a query from the processing team would do so using the same email address (e.g. [email protected]) that they used to submit the ride in the first place........they should not use a different email address (some people have 3 or 4 emails address)
hope that makes more sense Ira.

Cheers
TJ

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I think I should have been a bit clearer, I am talking about the riders email address. Lets put it this way - as you suggested "I suspect you would hear directly from a member of the processing team." So a rider responding to a query from the processing team would do so using the same email address (e.g. [email protected]) that they used to submit the ride in the first place........they should not use a different email address (some people have 3 or 4 emails address)
hope that makes more sense Ira.

Cheers
TJ
Yes, I misunderstood your earlier post. You are correct - we would contact you at the email address indicated in the submission.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Howard Entman

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
The certificate verification processing time for premier members is usually less than 10 days. Every once in a while, it takes a bit longer. If an application is complete with orderly documentation, the verification process might even be shorter

Premier membership is a good thing to have if you're an active rider.

Go to http://ironbutt.com/premier/

for more info.

The certificate verification processing time for premier members is usually less than 10 days. Every once in a while, it takes a bit longer. If an application is complete with orderly documentation, the verification process might even be shorter

Premier membership is a good thing to have if you're an active rider.

Go to http://ironbutt.com/premier/

for more info.
Much appreciated - if I understand correctly; I have to wait for the first ride certification to be complete before becoming an official member with the opportunity for premier upgrade?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Much appreciated - if I understand correctly; I have to wait for the first ride certification to be complete before becoming an official member with the opportunity for premier upgrade?
Correct.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association