Only in Erith

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Only in Erith I swear!! I went to the petrol station to get some water and as I parked my car, I noticed these 2 policemen that were watching a woman smoking while putting in her petrol.. I saw her and thought, is this lady stupid, crazy, or both, especially with the cops standing RIGHT there.. Anyway, I minded my own business and went in for my water.... As I was paying I heard someone screaming!! Man, I’m talking violent death screams!! I looked up and saw the woman's arm was on fire!! She was swinging her arm, running around going nuts!! When I got my drink and walked out the door the cops had the woman on the ground putting the fire out!! Then they put handcuffs on her and threw her in the police car.. I was thinking, arrested?? Shouldn’t she be in an ambulance, not a police car?? Being the nosey person I am, I asked the cops what they were arresting her for.. The guy looked at me, dead serious, and said, "WAVING A FIRE ARM IN PUBLIC!" Now I want to know which of you lot actually read this to the end.. If you did, copy and paste this to see who believes you! Change it to your city.