Out of the "norm" request

tj189

Premier Member
We are trying to assist one of our IBA riders in the US, if you are able to provide any information please post a reply below.

Please help me in locating a rider who MIGHT be familiar with either Tegan Park or Rutland Manor breeding kennels in Victoria.
Do we have any riders associated with those businesses,or riders who have dogs that they might have bought from these breeders?

Brick

We are trying to assist one of our IBA riders in the US, if you are able to provide any information please post a reply below.

Please help me in locating a rider who MIGHT be familiar with either Tegan Park or Rutland Manor breeding kennels in Victoria.
Do we have any riders associated with those businesses,or riders who have dogs that they might have bought from these breeders?
They’re an “oodle” breeder. Cross bred mutts with big price tags and a pretty poor reputation at that. Would be best to assume the emergency position, put both hands above your head and run screamining in the opposite direction.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Can you give us some detail tj public or via pm or my mobile mate. Dog needs a spare tempry home or something like that?
Happy to help mate.