Photos from Mansfield Muster

Fatman

Here are a few pics from the weekend. Sorry if some are a bit blurry I tried to adjust them as best I could.

The venue for the Muster

Crappy looking good

John relaxing

The checkers did a fine job, here is Jeff the Chef, Philmor, Skidoo with Gateman having his ride checked

Derrick and Tory

Spaz and Farkleit having their routes verified

IBA Tiger, Tele and Wombattle

Liz and Marls, did they really chop all that wood?

Kwaka with Derrick

Gateman, Crappy, Gags with first timer Liz (Derrick plus 1). Well done Liz on seeing it through to the finish, you looked as fresh as a daisy at the end!

General pic

Vlad, KiwiMartin and Pillion Piglet

Derrick plus 1 (Liz) with Derrick, IBA Tiger and Jeff the Chef close by

Congratulations to Henk who after having to hang up his riding gloves accepted Jeff the Chef's very kind offer of a lift as a pillion to the Muster.
It was great to see you there Henk.

Spaz receiving his certificate from Skidoo

Tory

Hagar, is he trying to kiss Skidoo??

Hackle

IBA Tiger did a fine job as Quartemaster at the event

Group photo taken at the memorial for the 3 Policeman killed by the Kelly Gang in 1878

Gee they learn quick, a good power nap is worth a good night sleep in this LD riding caper, as first timer Derrick plus 1 (Liz) found out, no wonder you looked so fresh at the finish Liz.... Well done to you.

MIXR

Guess mine should go here too?

All the front and instruments behind the bars, then down the right side.

1554873785411.png

Collecting some fur.

1554873928669.png

Lights now point up or down, but not ahead.

1554873993309.png

Banana-shaped light-guard.

1554874074976.png

Bars saved the engine, but plucked the frame at the upper rear mount.

1554874169551.png

Roo hit centre and back legs took out RHS plus kicked the wheels out from under me.

1554874229848.png

I am actually pleased the roo hit full on. That pulled the speed down a bit and it was a slower hard drop to the road.

240 kg of propelled bike at 90 kph versus 120kg of roo at 30 kph tangential impact …………… Yep, do the math and see what forces were generated. It would have been nice to miss it altogether, but a bit more left or right side and I think I would have ended up a lot more second hand.

As they say: ……………… BUGGER!

Last edited:

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Guess mine should go here too?

All the front and instruments behind the bars, then down the right side.

View attachment 3555

Collecting some fur.

View attachment 3556

Lights now point up or down, but not ahead.

View attachment 3557

Banana-shaped light-guard.

View attachment 3558

Bars saved the engine, but plucked the frame at the upper rear mount.

View attachment 3559

Roo hit centre and back legs took out RHS plus kicked the wheels out from under me.

View attachment 3560

I am actually pleased the roo hit full on. That pulled the speed down a bit and it was a slower hard drop to the road.

240 kg of propelled bike at 90 kph versus 120kg of roo at 30 kph tangential impact …………… Yep, do the math and see what forces were generated. It would have nice to miss it altogether, but a bit more left or right side and I think I would have ended up a lot more second hand.

As they say: ……………… BUGGER!
Bugger alright!!

Rusjel

Premier Member
Thanks folks! Was so sorry to miss this year, but it was for a good cause ( being Jeltje's handbag at a conference in Unzud). Terrific to see those pics.

Ah Mick, we've talked about this already, but still really feeling for you. Glad you are in one piece.

Henk you let me know if you ever want to do a ride with me, I'd be honoured to have you as my copilot.