Please don't laugh (I'm talking to the seasoned LD riders)

I just finished a SaddleSore1000 and a BunBurner1500 yesterday. Do I need to submit for approval 2 separate ride logs or just 1 for the entire ride indicating where and when on the log the SaddleSore1000 ended and additionally where the BunBurner1500 ended? Thx to anyone who can help. crowgo

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
You only need to submit one set of documentation (witness forms, receipts, ride log), but include a note that you wish to apply for both rides. Indicate which receipt shows that you completed the Saddlesore 1000 portion of the ride with sufficient mileage and within the 24-hour time limit. Your last receipt should be the end of the Bun Burner 1500.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

You only need to submit one set of documentation (witness forms, receipts, ride log), but include a note that you wish to apply for both rides. Indicate which receipt shows that you completed the Saddlesore 1000 portion of the ride with sufficient mileage and within the 24-hour time limit. Your last receipt should be the end of the Bun Burner 1500.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Thanks Ira,
Continuing in my tradition of being a pest, can you tell me what is involved in becoming a premium member; cost, benefits and eligibility requirements?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Go to the IBA eStore, at

https://ibaestore.com/index.php

and take the link on the left of the screen to "Premier". You will see the answers to all your questions.

The eligibility requirement is that you first become a standard IBA member. Cost is US$40/year.

Ira

Gerry Arel

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I just finished a SaddleSore1000 and a BunBurner1500 yesterday. Do I need to submit for approval 2 separate ride logs or just 1 for the entire ride indicating where and when on the log the SaddleSore1000 ended and additionally where the BunBurner1500 ended? Thx to anyone who can help. crowgo
Congrats on your ride!!